HELP QUICK: way to see what extra you'll get with an upgrade

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 25
Rod Letchford | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 7 2014 8:03 PM

I want to get the (Logos 5) Verbum Master+ Upgrade. I already have an older version of it so the upgrade is not alot of money. Is there a way to find out what extras I'll get if I get the upgrade, to see if it is worth it? The sale ends 12 May.

Rod

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 7 2014 8:31 PM

Roderick Ronald LETCHFORD:
Is there a way to find out what extras I'll get if I get the upgrade,

You can call Sales to get a "new to me" list of all the resources you will gain. The Sales Rep is able to access your account and give you a precise list.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1002
LimJK | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 4:44 AM

Super.Tramp:

You can call Sales to get a "new to me" list of all the resources you will gain. The Sales Rep is able to access your account and give you a precise list.

I tried that ... Sales send me back the list of individual books that are not organized according to the collections in the product page. eg. Selected Letter (whose Letter) I have to hunt it down.

1565.Reform Platinium Upgrade from Portfolio Plus Plus.txt

I spent over and hour, trying to align the list with the Base Product list ... finally gave up with the upgrade. After a few days I attempted to make another request and explain what I need to make a purchase decision ... no reply for a few weeks Sad

JK

MacBookPro Retina 15" Late 2013 2.6GHz RAM:16GB SSD:500GB macOS Sierra 10.12.3 | iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.2.1

Posts 27040
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 12:50 PM

I received the list as a excel spread sheet rather than a text file. I suspect that sales lacks the time to manually create a special list for you. Rather they simply export the screen contents of their "new to you" tool.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 1:28 PM

I received my list in a different format, not a spreadsheet and not a text file. Mine included the individual prices and the file name. But my list was not organized by collections either. 

With a small effort I was able to see the benefits of upgrading.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 25
Rod Letchford | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 4:12 PM

OK, the links work, but it would be better if it was much more obvious and sitting in our account info for example.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS