New Interpreter's Bible Finally Coming

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5173
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 10 2014 7:17 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that the New Interpreter's Bible (12 vols.) is finally under contract. Hopefully it will be done in a couple months, one thing I noticed (not sure why) the author count has been changed again. From 96 to 25..... For those wanting to see a little more about the NIB I have a complete set of samples (from each book as well as the complete list of contributors and the preface ). I wanted to let people get a chance to get in on PrePub pricing I will not be mentioning anything more about this except one final warning when a release date is posted.

-Dan

Posts 286
Mathew Voth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 10 2014 7:51 PM

This is fantastic news! You must be so relieved, after all your efforts to get this thing into Logos. Looking forward to its completion!!!

Posts 523
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 10 2014 7:57 PM

Thanks Dan for all of your effort. 

Posts 9944
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 10 2014 10:09 PM

Dan Francis:
I just wanted to let everyone know that the New Interpreter's Bible (12 vols.) is finally under contract. Hopefully it will be done in a couple months, one thing I noticed (not sure why) the author count has been changed again. From 96 to 25..... For those wanting to see a little more about the NIB I have a complete set of samples (from each book as well as the complete list of contributors and the preface ). I wanted to let people get a chance to get in on PrePub pricing I will not be mentioning anything more about this except one final warning when a release date is posted.

By the time it gets released it will be the Old Interpreter's Bible.  Wink  Perhaps they could put it on Community Pricing.  Big Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 171
Adam Rao | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 11 2014 5:25 AM

Finally!

Posts 5173
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 11 2014 10:50 AM

Dan Francis:
From 96 to 25

Think I figured out the source of the 25 authors Volume one with all it's 23 general articles has 25 authors....

-Dan

Posts 158
Fred | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 3 2014 1:17 PM

HOO - RAY !!!

Fred

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS