Anybody has the coupon for this?

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 34 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 5262
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 15 2014 9:18 PM

And when I entered my email i get an email back saying I am already on list... but i don't remember getting the email talked on here.

-Dan 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 15 2014 9:19 PM

abondservant:
I know it helped me... 8hrs and no emails.

Ditto.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1020
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 15 2014 9:44 PM

It sounds like this free book is just a re-presentation of the material from a book that you may already have. Still nice to add another title to the library though ;-)

"This convenient text utilizes material from the award-winning Dictionary for Theological Interpretation of the Bible (DTIB) to introduce you to the Bible and theological interpretation through a comprehensive book-by-book survey of the New Testament."

Posts 1851
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 15 2014 10:52 PM

thank you Kelvin for the code.

Posts 1886
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 16 2014 2:18 PM

In small print it says, the email could take up to 24 hours to arrive.

Posts 6729
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 16 2014 2:25 PM

LOL even though I got the "You already signed up" message, the coupon arrived a few hours later (less than 24hrs.).  I don't need it anymore, though.

DAL

Posts 3354
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 16 2014 5:05 PM

I just got my email.

Posts 612
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 16 2014 6:28 PM

In the blog article, the link in the first paragraph to the free book is incorrect.

The link goes to the Dictionary for Theological Interpretation of the Bible, but the free book offered is actually the paired down version of the dictionary, entitled, Theological Interpretation of the New Testament.

This is another problem with this offer that needs correcting.

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 16 2014 6:34 PM

That was stupid of me to try.

Posts 612
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 16 2014 7:35 PM

Ted Weis:

There's still another problem...

After I downloaded my free copy (thank you Baker and Logos) of Theological Interpretation of the New Testament, I saw that the photo icon of the book is the picture of the Dictionary for Theological Interpretation of the Bible.

Someone is seriously mixing up these two distinct resources.

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 16 2014 10:15 PM

Ted Weis:

Ted Weis:

There's still another problem...

After I downloaded my free copy (thank you Baker and Logos) of Theological Interpretation of the New Testament, I saw that the photo icon of the book is the picture of the Dictionary for Theological Interpretation of the Bible.

Someone is seriously mixing up these two distinct resources.

Also, take a look at the description. The description for Theological Interpretation of the New Testament appears too close to the one for Dictionary for Theological Interpretation.

I just haven't had the time to post the screen shots. Screen shots are a pain for me to do on the forums. Some work and some don't.

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 17 2014 6:22 PM

Kelvin Niblett:

Since I had trouble, I hope I don't get in trouble.

Thanks for posting the code. Although it has been 24 hours, I never got the email with the code.

Charlene

Posts 9102
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 18 2014 1:31 PM

I initially had difficulties getting the coupon too since I was already signed up but didn't receive a code but I've connected now. Thanks.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2
Stephen Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 19 2014 12:21 AM

It must be us Dunnings! Two days after signing up I haven't had a coupon, but now I've got the book thanks to some friendly help above.

Posts 9102
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 19 2014 1:16 PM

Stephen Dunning:
It must be us Dunnings!

Yes

Hope you stay around and contribute often. More Dunnings are always appreciated. I wonder if we are distantly related.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS