Restoration Movement Base Package

Page 5 of 5 (94 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 93 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2015 4:33 PM

Gabe Martini (Faithlife):
Thanks everyone for these suggestions. We will look into how we can better serve our Restoration movement users.

Any news?

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 7
Kent Berman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2016 6:35 AM

I also am interested in seeing Restoration Movement resources added. 

Posts 675
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2016 8:06 AM

YesYes

Welcome to the forums, Kent!

Posts 675
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 4 2016 8:07 AM

Super.Tramp:

Gabe Martini (Faithlife):
Thanks everyone for these suggestions. We will look into how we can better serve our Restoration movement users.

Any news?

YesYes

Posts 7
Kent Berman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 2 2017 3:07 PM

Are we there yet? J

Posts 25
Justin Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2019 7:51 AM

Doesn't look like much has changed... I'm bumping this thread, though, as I would love to see more Restoration Movement ressources published, even a base package!

Publishers: CollegePress, ACU Press, 21st Century Christian, Montex (or whoever publishes Jim McGuiggan's commentaries these days).

Posts 30933
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2019 3:38 PM

You left out Standard Publishing with whom FL does have a relationship.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1
Paul Lewsader | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 29 2019 1:50 AM

Almost 2020 and still does not appear to be much traction...

Posts 7
Kent Berman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2020 4:19 PM

With the Faithlife acquisition of WORDsearch, Gospel Advocate commentaries are now available in Logos! 

Posts 30933
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2020 4:24 PM

Paul Lewsader:

Almost 2020 and still does not appear to be much traction...

Warren has been released in Logos format ... add in some from Wordsearch and FL is close to having enough resources for a base package.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7
Kent Berman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2020 5:15 PM

Do you have a listing of "restoration" resources now available in Logos due to this? I saw McGarvey's sermons...

Posts 14
Levi Sisemore | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2020 4:43 AM

Kent, are you seeing these for sale now or just saying that these are now in the stable, someday to be processed? "Gospel Advocate" doesn't presently return any search results for me.

Posts 33
Stanton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2020 12:19 PM

The Coffman commentaries are ready for pre-order.  I have searched for the Gospel Advocate commentaries to try to help Levi, but were unable to find them.  I already had them through Wordsearch, so I looked at the information panel to see I could find anything that could help locate them.  According to the information panel, they are copyrighted by Wordsearch.  The title for the GA commentary on First Corinthians is W7-3257 GAC - 1 Corinthians; for Acts it is W7-3259 - Acts.  I also noticed that the name for Lipscomb (the correct spelling) is spelled Liscomb.

Posts 294
xnman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2020 1:49 PM

I started a special piggy bank and named it "Logos Investments"....  So I'm getting ready... Geeked

I would add to the list Truth for Today Commentaries by Eddie Cloer and bunch. Some of the best commentaries imho.

xn = Christan  man=man

Page 5 of 5 (94 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS