Milford Charles Murray

Page 3 of 7 (132 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 131 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 18 2014 7:06 PM

Dear Milford,

I will add you to my prayers and hope you come back to the forums soon! :)

Matthew

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 18 2014 9:03 PM

Thank you George.                                  Notifying us of this was gracious and kind. 

*Smile*

I am praying for my brother in Christ tonight.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 19 2014 10:09 AM

Any update on Milford?

Posts 8940
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 1:51 AM

Steve:

Any update on Milford?

I have not heard but continue to pray for him.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1973
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 4:39 AM

I would also like an update if possible.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1151
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 6:09 AM

Lord Jesus, 

We pray for Milford that you would bring him to full health, that you would walk with him through this, that you would comfort him and be close to him and his family as well. 

In your glorious name we pray

Amen

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 7:16 AM

I've been traveling - Milford you are in my prayers as well.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 1783
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 7:24 AM

Liam:

Lord Jesus, 

We pray for Milford that you would bring him to full health, that you would walk with him through this, that you would comfort him and be close to him and his family as well. 

Amen

Amen

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 2201
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 10:18 AM

Liam:

Lord Jesus, 

And Amen!

Posts 24919
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 3:10 PM

Liam:

Lord Jesus, 

Amen

Get well, Milford.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2939
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 8:12 PM

Liam:

Lord Jesus, 

Amen

Amen.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 293
Mike Measley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 21 2014 7:57 AM

Praying with you all.

Windows 7, Nexus 7

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 22 2014 5:39 AM

God bless you real good Milford.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 22 2014 5:11 PM

Peace to my Logos Forums Brothers and Sisters in the Lord!        …. and  wishing each of you Great Joy in the Lord!             *smile*

Thank you!     ….    and Thank God for you!    

I am deeply humbled and honoured by the Good People of the Logos Community Forums who have responded to George’s post regarding myself.

Am Deeply humbled and honoured by the Love and Respect shown me by various Brothers and Sisters of the Logos Community Forums from the four corners of the earth!

Wow!          Health getting better!     Mind blown!         *smile*

And the many, many prayers to our Loving and Gracious God!  Am so grateful!           And!           In Jesus’ Name ….  !!!!!    All answered!

Also, I am profoundly grateful for the friendship of George Somsel, our resident Curmudgeon, who alerted the Logos Forums Community to the possibility of dire circumstances in my personal life!     *smile*

He also, with great difficulty, placed helpful verbal contents on my phone system which was extremely difficult to find ….

George and I have related to each other (Logos online!) for many years, dating way back to the time of the Logos Newsgroups – sometimes agreeing on various issues, sometimes disagreeing – however, always profoundly affirming the “one, holy, Christian (catholic – note! SMALL “c”) and Apostolic Church

My reaction to all of this?  (Please let me share with you, eh?!  *smile*

Somewhere in my Logos Library I’ve found this:  John Chrysostom (c. 347–407  --  His last words are said to have been, "δόξα τῷ θεῷ πάντων ἕνεκεν" (Glory be to God for all things!)

For those of you who are younger (I’m 77!), in the olden days a diagnosis of pneumonia for an older man used to be a “sentence of death”

That’s what happened to me early, early in the morning of May 5!  My Breathing was so bad that my wife had to call 911 and I was taken by ambulance to the Oshawa, Ontario Hospital to the Intensive Care Unit.  Spent four days there, then five days in Constant Care Unit, then seven days in the wards and came home late yesterday, a total of 16 days – just over ½ a month, but never alone!

Our Gracious Father!  Jesus!  The Holy Spirit!  His holy angels – prayers of many believers, some I’ve known, some I have never met; although we WILL be meeting then the Kingdom is “translated” at the end of time!             *smile*                              All with me and supported me!

To those of you who have prayed for me, thank you!  They have been answered!

May God give me strength in the future to support others if it be His Will for me to continue my life in this world!

Meanwhile, the prognosis is Good!   Healing is happening, and I hope for a good return to where I was!        Praise God!

This is the third time in just over two years that I have come close to death.  How wonderful it is that I have a great Future through the Glorious Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!              *smile*

Meanwhile, I remember daily that He died for me; and I ask the Holy Spirit of God to help me always live for Him and for the Gospel!

*smile*

δόξα τ θε πάντων νεκεν

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 4763
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 22 2014 5:14 PM

Great to see you back, Milford! Big Smile

Posts 6483
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 22 2014 5:16 PM

Welcome home.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 22 2014 5:32 PM

Good to see you back, Milford.  We are all overjoyed!  Big Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1973
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 22 2014 5:39 PM

Welcome back!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 143
Felix Brito | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 22 2014 5:39 PM

Great to see you back, Milford. You are a man of great faith. Blessings!

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 22 2014 5:45 PM

Such good news. We thank God for your complete recovery. So good to have you back well and on the Forums again.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 3 of 7 (132 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS