Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 38
Pastor Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 6 2014 4:40 AM

Michael Sheaver:
Incidentally, I also upgraded my Macbook to 10.10 Yosemite, and it works like a charm - no problem there!

Hi Michael,

When I upgraded to 10.10 Logos was missing words in almost every open resource. Here's the NASB.

Missing Text in Yosemite

Would you check to see if this is happening on your system and report back? 

I'm running Logos 5.2b Beta 2, but it happened under the most recent Logos release as well. 

Curiously, it doesn't happen using the Lexham Discourse Greek New Testament, so I'm going to use it for a few days before deciding whether to go back to 10.9.

Thanks,

Greg

Posts 273
Rev. Kelly Todd | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 6 2014 10:39 AM

Kevin Byford:

Michael Sheaver:

Are you looking for beta testers? I would love to volunteer.

Keep up the wonderful work, for it definitely gives glory to our Lord!

Logos has already purchased 100 licenses for iOS beta testers but unfortunately our selection process hasn't worked out very well.  Less than 10% of our current beta testers give any feedback at all which sort of defeats the purpose of having a beta test program.

Thankfully, Apple has recently changed their policy regarding beta testing for iOS 8 apps, although it won't be implemented until iOS 8 is released.  Please see https://developer.apple.com/support/appstore/TestFlight/index.php 

Kevin, unfortunately the forum requires that we go to the forum itself rather than just clicking reply on the message.  often I have hit reply and thought that i sent something only to find out the next time that I open my mail that I did not send anything....  and now it is old news or has been updated ect. ect. I have asked several times that we could simply hit reply like yahoo groups does it and make it very easy to reply, but alas it has fallen on deaf ears.  the other thing is that it is usually after 11pm local time when I get to look at my mail, and as I read things, the issue has already been addressed... so it is not that we dont want to help, but what good does it do to always say "me too."  just a couple of thoughts.

Kelly

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 6 2014 12:33 PM

Gregory Lawhorn:

Michael Sheaver:
Incidentally, I also upgraded my Macbook to 10.10 Yosemite, and it works like a charm - no problem there!

Hi Michael,

When I upgraded to 10.10 Logos was missing words in almost every open resource. Here's the NASB.

Hi Gregory,

This is the Mobile forum - could you please repost this to the Logos Desktop forum?  The mobile dev's don't work on the Desktop platform.

Posts 38
Steven Branson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 9 2014 5:56 PM

Thank you very much for the IOS 8 update today!!!!

Posts 54
Michael Sheaver | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 9 2014 6:26 PM

Likewise here; the 4.3.0 update works like a charm under iOS 8 on both my iPhone 5S and the iPad Air. Praise the Lord, this update got us back in business!

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS