Wonderful forum bug (with address change)

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26277
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 11 2014 2:19 AM

Incrementing count is clearly optional - just like in George's age! Unfortunately, it also looks like another bug or timing issue.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 11 2014 4:43 AM

deja-vu

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 11 2014 5:28 AM

I saw this recently as well. I answered a newbie with 1 post -- except he had already posted thrice in that one thread.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1966
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 11 2014 7:16 AM

Yeah, something doesn't add up Stick out tongue

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 11 2014 8:26 AM

Weird

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 11 2014 10:06 AM

Joseph Turner:

There are three kinds of people in the world, those who know math and those who don't!

Posts 175
Bill Coley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 11 2014 10:20 AM

FWIW, I've noticed that post counts don't update in real time for as long as I have visited these forums, which is now about four or five years. It's either built into the forum design, or something the Logos webmasters haven't got around to fixing.

Posts 9966
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 11 2014 10:24 AM

Bill Coley:
FWIW, I've noticed that post counts don't update in real time for as long as I have visited these forums, which is now about four or five years. I

Huh?

I know it does (for example I was glad to catch MJ.Smith at 13.000 posts exactly, since the next update occured immediately).  

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 3024
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 11 2014 6:34 PM

My post count doesn't go up in real time. There's a brief delay - at least usually countable in minutes - before an update.

Posts 1966
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 11 2014 6:42 PM

Sleiman:

Joseph Turner:

There are three kinds of people in the world, those who know math and those who don't!

This made me LOL.  I teach English, so I'm in the fourth category of the three.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS