Marketing Tactics

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 32 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10645
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 12:26 PM

Rosie Perera:

Jack Caviness:
Remember, George is only 37—or is it 38?

I think George is ageless. He keeps having his 39th birthday approach but then never actually turning 39.

Actually, I think perhaps George is confused. Seem to remember a few posts that he was approaching 38, or maybe he is losing ground and will soon become a teenager Huh?  Wink

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 12:44 PM

Jack Caviness:
I think perhaps George is confused. Seem to remember a few posts that he was approaching 38, or maybe he is losing ground and will soon become a teenager Huh?  Wink

I remember the post where he was in high school in -57:  https://community.logos.com/forums/p/33285/251323.aspx#251323.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 10522
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 12:52 PM

Hmmm ... this thread is not developing well, at all. George sputnik'd in high school.  I thought George was considerably more older and wiser than me.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 3941
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 1:52 PM

As I recall, my code arrived on time, and I accidentallyEmbarrassed used it TWICE on free titles. Ray fixed it for me, twice. The third time it was used properly however.

The logos folks are great. The proclaim bug turned out to be an actual bug.

Dylan Rondeau:

As a follow up to this, I owe you guys an apology. I was mistaken in my original post, and the current implementation as reported is indeed a bug. Embarrassed

The design change was supposed to enable the "Send to Proclaim" context menu option for contexts in which we already display "Send to Powerpoint", not enable it for inappropriate situations (like this one-word selection). This was some confusion on the part of the developer when it was implemented, and I took that confusion as the intended design. I should have looked into it more thoroughly before posting such a matter-of-fact explanation. I'll leave those explanations to Bradley and Bob in the future. Smile

Again, sorry for the false alarm. A case has been made to fix this.

Though I agree if it were there all the time ( and not just situationaly, and/or temporarily as a bug in the beta cycle) I wouldn't like that much. But its not there for most users, and isn't going to live there for long as I understand the previous post.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 4806
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 1:54 PM

Didn't this B-Day program start in 2012?

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 1:55 PM

Rosie Perera:

Jack Caviness:
Remember, George is only 37—or is it 38?

I think George is ageless. He keeps having his 39th birthday approach but then never actually turning 39.

How do I get this option?

By the way, Hope you had a good trip Rosie.

Posts 4806
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 2:00 PM

Denise:

Hmmm ... this thread is not developing well, at all. George sputnik'd in high school.  I thought George was considerably more older and wiser than me.

Given a four year window, I'm pretty sure my mom did as well. That practically makes me a whippersnapper!! Wink

(I encourage you to overlooked the fact that merely using the word "whippersnapper" negates the possibility that I could actually be a whippersnapper.) Tongue Tied

Posts 10645
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 2:47 PM

David Paul:

(I encourage you to overlooked the fact that merely using the word "whippersnapper" negates the possibility that I could actually be a whippersnapper.) Tongue Tied

Maybe, Maybe not

a young and inexperienced person considered to be presumptuous or overconfident.

David Paul:

Denise:

Given a four year window, I'm pretty sure my mom did as well.

In late '57, I was enjoying a North Atlantic pleasure cruise courtesy of the US Navy.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 3:20 PM

David Paul:

Didn't this B-Day program start in 2012?

I am pretty sure fgh is correct. This started in August of 2013.  

I got my B'day email on May 20th (10 days before my B'day) and I got two reminder emails to use the code before the end of the month.  Thanks to Logos I was able to complete my R.C. Sproul collection.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 9102
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 4:30 PM

Super.Tramp:

I can confirm this as I know I missed out by one month since my birthday is in July. But I'm now on deck for this year!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4806
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 2 2014 7:14 PM

Perhaps time is not zipping by quite as fast as I thought it was. I guess that is a good thing. It also would mean that I didn't miss out on my B-Day credit. 

Two reasons to celebrate! Party!!!

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 1 2014 12:56 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Super.Tramp:

I can confirm this as I know I missed out by one month since my birthday is in July. But I'm now on deck for this year!

No, it started in September of 2013, because my birthday is in August, and I just missed it last year.

Charlene

Posts 9102
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 2 2014 7:58 AM

Charlene:
No, it started in September of 2013, because my birthday is in August, and I just missed it last year.

I guess I was wrong. I was assuming that it was August since I knew I just missed out. But the good thing is that you get yours this month!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS