July Birthday Email?

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 9 2014 8:35 PM

John Kight:

Nothing yet for me. I looked on my homepage but didn't see anything. Still waiting...

Same here.   No messages.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 917
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 9 2014 8:40 PM

Nope, nothing on my home page or in my email

Posts 1098
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:02 PM

Is there a way to check all of your "My Logos Messages" besides through the homepage? They seem to scroll by pretty fast. I don't remember when I got mine, but it was on page 1 or 2 when I noticed it. I checked it again a day or two later, and it was on page 9. If you all got messages the same time I did but didn't notice them, they're probably gone from your homepage by now.

Maybe you'll get a reminder towards the end of the month when the code expires? Hopefully someone from Logos will stop by and clarify this for you.

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:09 PM

Sean:

Is there a way to check all of your "My Logos Messages" besides through the homepage? They seem to scroll by pretty fast. I don't remember when I got mine, but it was on page 1 or 2 when I noticed it. I checked it again a day or two later, and it was on page 9. If you all got messages the same time I did but didn't notice them, they're probably gone from your homepage by now.

Maybe you'll get a reminder towards the end of the month when the code expires? Hopefully someone from Logos will stop by and clarify this for you.

The simplest way would be to go to "Account Settings" on the website and check "Credits."

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1098
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:12 PM

George Somsel:
The simplest way would be to go to "Account Settings" on the website and check "Credits."

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think it came through as a credit; I'm pretty sure I checked there before I dove back into my homepage to find the message. There is a coupon code that you have to enter, which (I think) works only if your birthday is this month.

Posts 381
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:38 PM

Yes, it comes as a coupon code rather than a credit. It came via email.

Danny

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 10 2014 3:27 AM

George Somsel:

Mine didn't appear that when when I checked George. I had to actually enter the code before it could be applied.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1098
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 10 2014 3:28 AM

Ironically, I just got the mail. I used the code about four days ago.

I think all you need is the code. If your account is set up to wok with it, it will, otherwise not.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 10 2014 5:40 AM

My e-mail was in my inbox as of 3:05AM!  Thanks Logos!!

Posts 1562
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 10 2014 5:44 AM

I got mine last night as well! Thanks Logos!

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 8898
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 10 2014 6:09 AM

My email also arrived this morning. Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 917
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 10 2014 7:07 AM

As did mine Smile Thanks Logos!

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS