Posts 87
Pinoy Preacher | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 1 2014 9:15 AM

What more can I say except thank you Logos! YesYesYes

Really, thanks a lot...

Posts 9108
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 2 2014 7:30 AM

It is good to be thankful and Logos helps us do that! Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 194
KPK | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 3 2014 10:02 PM

I've been using Logos for almost 2 years, and never got any 20.00 certificate. :( I get emails from them all the time too! 

Posts 627
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 3 2014 11:53 PM

Hi KPK - I hadn't received any either until someone mentioned to me that I probably didn't have my birthday info filled out in my Faithlife profile. (I didn't even know at the time that I had a Faithlife profile.) However, I filled out my birthday information and a few months later I received my birthday certificate. My suspicion is that you are probably in the same situation I was.

Posts 9108
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 4 2014 6:05 AM

Yes, Logos made it clear that, in order to receive the $20 birthday gift you must fill out your Faithlife profile.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 5 2014 7:13 AM

I got my coupon too! Thanks, Logos!

Charlene

Posts 178
Paul Chatfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 5 2014 8:03 AM

Hmm, if it's filled out and you still haven't received it?  Is there an extra button that needs to be activated?  Or is it important to have certain options on e-mails or other things?

Posts 9108
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 5 2014 8:21 AM

Paul Chatfield:
Hmm, if it's filled out and you still haven't received it?

In this case I would suggest calling customer service.

Posts 3941
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 5 2014 10:12 AM

Seems to me you need to have the personalized offer button checked in your email marketing  settings.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS