New Testament Transline

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 191
Rev. 14:6 | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 13 2014 8:19 PM

Any chance Logos gets the New Testament TransLine: A Literal Translation in Outline Format? 

By Michael Magill... This would be an incredible resource to have in Logos!

According to Amazon, the publisher is "Wipf & Stock Pub." 

Posts 191
Rev. 14:6 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 7:35 PM

Anyone?

Posts 28007
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 8:24 PM

Without sample pages available on Amazon, I have no way of knowing whether this is a useful addition or not. With it being posted in "General" rather than "Suggestions" I have no way of knowing if Logos will see it and hence if a Yes or No has enough value to make it worth my researching further.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 9:13 PM

I have the hard back here. If it is acceptable I could take some pics with my phone of a few pages.

Posts 28007
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 9:39 PM

That's a good way to build some enthusiasm for the product.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 9:55 PM

I will give it a try then

Hope that helps

Posts 28047
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 10:06 PM

This work seems to be formatting dependent ... which wouldn't make a good candidate for an ebook, which by its very nature formatting independent. Am I missing something?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 28007
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 11:15 PM

I see why you would like to have this in Logos. I'll ask that it get moved to suggestions so we're sure that Logos adds it to their master list of requested items.

Posts 191
Rev. 14:6 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 17 2014 2:30 PM

Thank you MJ, I don't know why I didn't post this in suggestions section.  Hotchkiss thank you for the photos.  

Posts 19
Jonas Hearus | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 8 2015 8:31 PM

I too would like to see this resource in Logos. I found this thread by while looking for digital versions of it, preferably through logos.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS