Bllank or NO Home Page

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 71
JCJN | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 5 2010 8:38 AM

I just purchased Logoas 4 for Mac and have tried to use it.  As we all know there are many missing parts.  But help me if you can - Is the Home page supposed to be be BLANK?  

Posts 28
Tito | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 8:51 AM

Hello James, welcome to the Forum... 

It's absolutely normal, Logos 4 for Mac it's still in development, it's an Alpha Release and there a many features that are not ready yet. You can search the Forum to get more information into what's available now in the newest Alpha release.

Have a great day,

Tito 

Posts 71
JCJN | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 8:57 AM

So all of the distributed/purchased copies of Logos 4 for Mac have a blank home page?  And mine is no diferent?  Yes No?

Thanks for the help and answers.  

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:04 AM

James,

You're absolutely correct. We are still working on implementing Home Page content, everyone's home page is blank in L4 Mac.

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:20 AM

James C. Jordan:
Is the Home page supposed to be be BLANK?  
YES

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 71
JCJN | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:23 AM

Thank you for the prompt reply.  I'll go ahead and ask the obvious.  Any updates on completion date and when will I get an update?  I have Release Alpha 9 (4.2.3.4752) is this the current version?  JimSmile

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:34 AM

James C. Jordan:
Thank you for the prompt reply.  I'll go ahead and ask the obvious.  Any updates on completion date and when will I get an update?  I have Release Alpha 9 (4.2.3.4752) is this the current version?  JimSmile
Jim, read point #4 of the FAQ that says, "New to Logos for Mac, READ THIS FIRST" that is linked in my signature.  That will answer your question and there is even a link to a comment by the President of Logos Bob Pritchett. 

Please read the whole FAQ and that will help you answer all your basic questions.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS