New: How to get the Verse of Day artwork as your wallpaper

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 11777
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 6:12 AM

George Somsel:
Who in the world ever has a chance to view their wallpaper?  I generally have several programs running, any one of which would obscure the desktop.

If you have several programs running, you would obviously benefit from having multiple screens Smile, which will also mean you'll see your wallpaper more often.

Posts 9944
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 6:46 AM

Mark Barnes:

George Somsel:
Who in the world ever has a chance to view their wallpaper?  I generally have several programs running, any one of which would obscure the desktop.

If you have several programs running, you would obviously benefit from having multiple screens Smile, which will also mean you'll see your wallpaper more often.

I don't think so.  <alt-tab> works perfectly fine to switch between programs.  Besides that, I don't have an extra monitor cluttering up my desktop.  I also don't have the added expense of buying an extra monitor that I don't need—more money for resources.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 716
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 7:25 AM

Mark Barnes:

There seems to be a problem with the single VOTD feed. The feed that contains all the images is still working OK. I'll take a look this evening if I have time.

Thanks, Mark. 

The all-images feed does seem to be working, so I'll live with that for now!

Hope you're well. 

Posts 1
Craig Temby | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 11 2015 11:07 AM

Hi Mark - I'm using the RSS feed link that works. The problem is that it's only showing the Gen 1:27 verse and is not changing from day to day. I started using the new feed on 03/10/15 at around 13:00 EDT. Is the feed not working correctly? Thanks!

Posts 108
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 7:50 AM

Is there a new RSS feed?  This is no longer working.

Posts 3777
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 8:46 PM

can confirm that its working for me. windows 10 (latest updates installed).

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum (etc),  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Silver

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.