Prioritization questions

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1345
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 5 2014 2:06 PM

I've been playing with advanced prioritization and reading the FAQs, but I still have two questions. 

First, is it possible to set two different Bibles to pop up when mousing over a Bible reference? (I'd like certain grammatical works to pop up both BHS and NRSV, instead of having them open in separate windows.)

Second, how can I set a different preferred Bible for a non-Bible resource? That is, normally the NRSV is preferred, but I want to set my preferred Bible to BHS inside NIDOTTE. 

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 1345
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 6 2014 6:39 PM

Bump

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 26105
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 6 2014 7:05 PM

Ben:
First, is it possible to set two different Bibles to pop up when mousing over a Bible reference? (I'd like certain grammatical works to pop up both BHS and NRSV, instead of having them open in separate windows.)

No, sorry

Ben:

Second, how can I set a different preferred Bible for a non-Bible resource? That is, normally the NRSV is preferred, but I want to set my preferred Bible to BHS inside NIDOTTE. 

Yes, using the advanced prioritization and placing it above your default bible preference.  I'd give an example if I weren't still fighting with a new computer.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 6 2014 7:06 PM

Ben:

No, pop-up for a reference shows highest prioritized; can use power lookup to show more resources in prioritized order.

Ben:

BHS advanced prioritization can specify resource: e.g. NIDOTTE

Ben:

Bump

Logos 4 Mac sub forum was created to discuss older Logos 4 application on Mac.  Development has ceased for Logos 4 => https://www.logos.com/support/free-support

Logos 5 has substantial feature parity between OS X and Windows so Logos 5 has one forum.

FYI: Logos 5.2b will be the last 32 bit application for OS X.  Logos 5.3 and newer will need OS X 10.9 Mavericks or newer => http://community.logos.com/forums/p/86933/610448.aspx#610448 

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1345
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 7 2014 5:47 AM

Oops. I'm actually running the 5.3 Beta, and just posted in the wrong sub forum. 

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS