5.2b Service Release 3 (5.2.2.1531) available for download

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 9 2014 3:35 PM

5.2b Service Release 3 (5.2.2.1531) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 5.2b SR-3 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command. If you encounter problems with the auto update, download SR-3 using the appropriate link:

Mac
Windows

Release Notes

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 9 2014 4:03 PM
Hi Angela. Does the Search Panel Morph with new values to the LHB Morphologies (Paragogic Nûn – n, Energic Nûn – e) will be added to 5.3 Beta also? And if it does when? Thanks, Martin.
Posts 7953
LogosEmployee

Yes, all the fixes from 5.2b SR-3 will be added to an upcoming 5.3 Beta.

Posts 433
Vincent Setterholm | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 9 2014 6:21 PM

Martin Grainger Dean:
Hi Angela. Does the Search Panel Morph with new values to the LHB Morphologies (Paragogic Nûn – n, Energic Nûn – e) will be added to 5.3 Beta also? And if it does when? Thanks, Martin.

Martin, you won't get any hits on those fields until we ship the new data, though I do think that will happen soonish. And yes, I caught that this went out with 'energetic' rather than 'energic' in the UI and morph-field reference, so we'll be updating the UI and the Glossery links in a future update.

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 10 2014 12:16 AM
Thank you Bradley and Vince.
Posts 468
BKMitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 17 2014 5:32 AM

Vincent Setterholm:

...I do think that will happen soonish...we'll be updating the UI and the Glossery links in a future update.

Thanks for the news Vincent!

חַפְּשׂוּ בַּתּוֹרָה הֵיטֵב וְאַל תִּסְתַּמְּכוּ עַל דְּבָרַי

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS