New Mobile Ed Mix-n-Match Sale!

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1130
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 13 2014 8:53 AM

Everett Headley:

In keeping with forum rules, I don't wish to post my source, but I am currently going through a Romans doctoral course taught by Doug Moo that's 16 hours long.  I don't have Logos interactivity with it, but its not really needed.  

There is nothing preventing you to added a link to this course in the "Romans" reading list. Many of these list have links to external resources found on the web. I noticed no one has started such a category in this particular reading list, but I am sure people would appreciate it if you did.

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 13 2014 9:44 AM

Keith Larson:
After a certain point, accreditation really isn't a factor, once I earn my DMin I am pretty much at the end of my academic path. At this stage of my life I am not interested in taking theological German (languages do not come easy for me), so a PhD in NT or Theology is out of the realm of possibilities. With that said I plan to be a life long learner.

Interesting that you mention this. I am currently taking German with plans to pursue my PhD in Philosophy of Religion.

Posts 1130
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 13 2014 10:15 AM

Just updated the Roman's Reading list to include both Logos' Roman course and BiblicalTraining.org course. The new section is found right before the Bibliography.

Here is the syntax for adding external links:

* [[Romans >> http://www.biblicaltraining.org/romans/douglas_moo]] | Dr. Douglas Moo’s course on Romans at Biblical Training

Posts 325
Michael | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 13 2014 3:47 PM

I am extremely disappointe in Logos when it comes to the Mobile Ed courses.  Bob came on the forum and touted the Mobile Ed course that was placed on CP.  The Course went through CP in less than 2 weeks if I remember correctly, so it was obviously a product that could benefit both Logos and the CP users.  Since that time, not another Mobile Ed course has been put up on CP.  Instead, they're listed as prepubs for hundreds of dollars.  Very disappointing.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 13 2014 4:52 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

sorry for multiple post- this only happens off my Ipad- not sure why.

It isn't just you. The forums are buggy today.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 14 2014 1:50 AM

Hi

Just found out something the which title in the Personal & Professional Development bundle is been offer as a single title, as the description and the title does not match.

The course title on the web page is "Idolatry and the Power of the Cross", but the description is for "Our Identity in Christ"

God blessStephen

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS