PG crashed on me

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 92
Felipe Chamy | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 6 2010 11:46 AM

I typed a reference in the PG to study, the drop down menu with suggestions came up... I click on a suggested passage.. and then... spinning pizza...

1351.Archive.zip

Posts 80
Steve Brannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2010 1:28 PM

I have something similar. 

I have a single window with a number of open resources, including a Passage Guide lookup.  The number of resources is to the point where when L4-A9 displays long titles, I cannot reach those to tabs to the right.  So, when it randomly shows the book-icons or the short-titles on the tabs, I try to get rid of resources I am no longer actively using.

Every time I try to close a Passage Guide tab, I get the spinning beach ball and have to Force Quit.  So, I've learned to leave the Passage Guide tabs alone.  Now, if I could figure out how to reach those resource tabs that are off to the right!?!

Steve

Posts 10805
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2010 2:28 PM

Steve Brannon:
Every time I try to close a Passage Guide tab, I get the spinning beach ball and have to Force Quit.

This is a known issue that should be repaired very soon, in A-10 I think.

Steve Brannon:
Now, if I could figure out how to reach those resource tabs that are off to the right!?!

Not sure about your other problem.

OK I opened A-9 and selected a layout with lots of tabs. Now, I see your problem. The long names on the tabs ran all the way out of the pane. Since I have a 23" screen, I could expand the window wide enough to see the whole set of tabs. Unless you have a wide monitor,  I'm afraid there is not a solution until L4 Mac gets tabs with abbreviated names.

Posts 5090
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2010 3:19 PM

After all Logos are the masters at expending things when you hover over them - they should be able to do that with tabs in the blink of an eye  :-)

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS