Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
TAM HON YEUNG | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 6 2010 5:33 PM

I have installed Logos 4 in my computer using Windows Vista for about a month.  It has run perfectly until I installed Nelson's ePreacher in my computer.  After I sychronised the license, many functions of Logos 4 disappeared.  Then I unstalled both software and then installed them again.  This time Windows said it detected a problem in Logos 4 and Logos 4 simply did not continue.  Now I could not open Logos 4 at all.  Could anyone tell me what happen and what I can do to fix it?

Posts 25997
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 12:27 AM

You need to uninstall both applications. With L4 also uninstall Prerequisites. If you want to prevent re-downloading all L4 resources then move your resources folder somewhere before uninstalling and use Method 3 at http://wiki.logos.com/Quick_Installation_onto_multiple_computers.

Do not install the Nelson product.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 2
TAM HON YEUNG | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 2:21 AM

I unstalled both applications as you told.  Then I downloaded the setup.exe file onto the computer.  When I doubleclick the icon, a box came out and the caption was "Runtime Error!" and it read, "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Posts 121
Scott Yip | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 7:32 AM

any updates on this?

Posts 25997
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 2:52 PM

TAM HON YEUNG:
"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Please delete the \logos4\install folder and try the installation again (see the wiki article for the full path to \logos4).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS