Morris Proctor Training Manuals

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 36 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 64
Aaron Baldridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 18 2014 9:31 PM

Brother,

I attended Camp Logos 1 and 2 last year and purchased the manuals in an electronic format. You can contact MP Seminars directly and I am sure that they would be glad to help you. 

Posts 7424
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 18 2014 10:31 PM

Aaron Baldridge:

Brother,

I attended Camp Logos 1 and 2 last year and purchased the manuals in an electronic format. You can contact MP Seminars directly and I am sure that they would be glad to help you. 

Thanks! I will contact him tomorrow and find out if it's a PDF or PB.  Either way, I'd rather have it in e-format than print.  I don't care if it costs the same.

Thanks again!

DAL

Posts 2689
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 1:59 AM

DAL:
 I don't care if it costs the same.

Hate to rain on your parade DAL, but my bet is that it will cost more. What I want is a format that will sync with the Logos library.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 114
Gerald | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 4:37 AM

I purchased the Logos 4 manuals. At the speed that Logos was updating the features, I never was sure what part of the manuals were outdated. An electronic version could be updated at the same time the program sends out updates.

I started with Libronix 3, then 4, then 5. I am now at Gold 5. Libronix 3 was a nightmare for me to use, so it didn't get used. It wasn't until Logos 5 that the program become intuitive for me.

The program continues to get better for my use. I prefer to use one of the third party training providers because it is economical and it shows me on screen how to use the program. If Logos has a weakness, it is in providing instruction on the use of its program. I shouldn't have to pay hundreds / thousands of dollars for a program, then pay hundreds more to learn the features of it.

Posts 3046
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 5:01 AM

Beloved:
What I want is a format that will sync with the Logos library

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 7424
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 9:02 AM

Beloved:

DAL:
 I don't care if it costs the same.

Hate to rain on your parade DAL, but my bet is that it will cost more. What I want is a format that will sync with the Logos library.

Not quite, not quite! I just got them and I'll be doing some serious study to unleash the potential of L5 before L6 gets here (hopefully next year instead of this year).  Then, the transition should be smooth.

DAL

Posts 14
Anthony Muckelt | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 10:48 AM

I agree postage to the UK seems excessive it costs more than the manuals. I'm not willing to pay £30 for postage on manuals costing £21. This is like the Bible Study magazine which again costs more in postage than the magazine itself.

Posts 7424
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 10:58 AM

Anthony Muckelt:

I agree postage to the UK seems excessive it costs more than the manuals. I'm not willing to pay £30 for postage on manuals costing £21. This is like the Bible Study magazine which again costs more in postage than the magazine itself.

Call MPSeminars and get the e-version of the manuals.  No postage necessary!

DAL

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 11:51 AM

DAL:

There is no e-version.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 7424
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 12:16 PM

Super.Tramp:

DAL:

There is no e-version.

You obviously have something else in mind when you read the word "e-version." What I mean by e-version is any "electronic" version/format of some document.  In this case, the training manuals which are available in PDF format are considered "e-version," but you have to call, so they can send you the link to buy them.  When you get the link you have to agree to be the only user.  You cannot make copies to distribute.  Once you pay and agree, then they send you another link to download the PDF's of the training manuals.  But, yes, there is an "e-version" of the manuals.

DAL

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 12:25 PM

DAL:
But, yes, there is an "e-version" of the manuals.

That is cool.    (Better than nothing.)  News to me.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2689
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 1:29 PM

DAL:
I'll be doing some serious study to unleash the potential of L5

DAL,

Tell me if you learn something real useful that you didn't already know or whether you bought for a reference just in case you mislaid a thought or two. I consider you as a forums frequent flier with many training hours under your belt. As for me I'm saving my money for BOGO webinars from Fallahee guy. Big Smile

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 692
Otto S. Carroll | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 2:19 PM

I bought Morris' manuals in the past. To me they were well worth the cost; however, I'm not buying more unless he start releasing them in a digital format.

15" rMBP 2.6 GHz i7 | 16 GB RAM | 1.0 TB Flash Drive | OS X 10.12.3 | Logos 7.0 (7.3.0.0062)

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 4:55 PM

Beloved:

DAL:
I'll be doing some serious study to unleash the potential of L5

DAL,

Tell me if you learn something real useful that you didn't already know or whether you bought for a reference just in case you mislaid a thought or two. I consider you as a forums frequent flier with many training hours under your belt. As for me I'm saving my money for BOGO webinars from Fallahee guy. Big Smile

Shssss … don’t tell DAL about the BOGO sale from you know who and where.  Definitely not telling him if he decides to keep the PDF manuals v5 and if Faithlife releases Logos 6 later this year, he may get a PDF file “WHAT’S NEW? v6” for free from MP. Big Smile

Posts 60
David Achorn | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 6:04 PM

I own the manuals and recommend them highly.  They are easy to follow.  Well worth the cost, in my opinion.  

Posts 692
Otto S. Carroll | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 10:41 PM

James C.:

Great!!!  Thanks James! I already own the print versions - will contact Morris to see if that qualifies me for the pdf's.

15" rMBP 2.6 GHz i7 | 16 GB RAM | 1.0 TB Flash Drive | OS X 10.12.3 | Logos 7.0 (7.3.0.0062)

Page 2 of 2 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS