Free Vyrso Books - Sept. 25th

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9170
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 25 2014 6:22 AM

CrossTalk: Where Life & Scripture Meet
Losers Like Us: Redefining Discipleship after Epic Failure

I continue to appreciate these offers.Thank you David C. Cook Publishers and Logos!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 6:51 AM

Yes

Posts 6516
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 6:58 AM

Thanks.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 406
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 8:42 AM

Bruce Dunning:

CrossTalk: Where Life & Scripture Meet
Losers Like Us: Redefining Discipleship after Epic Failure

I continue to appreciate these offers.Thank you David C. Cook Publishers and Logos!

Thanks Bruce.  Hochhalter's book looks very powerful...and something to which many of us can relate.  I'm very much looking forward to reading it.  Here is the author's blog: http://danielhochhalter.com/

Posts 9170
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 9:25 AM

Erik:
Hochhalter's book looks very powerful...and something to which many of us can relate.  I'm very much looking forward to reading it.  Here is the author's blog: http://danielhochhalter.com/

Thanks for pointing this out. I love the vulnerability that he portrays. This book is now on my to-read list.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3
Klara Sokol | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 11:51 AM

Thanks for this and ALL the others.

Posts 2278
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 11:58 AM

Thank you for highlighting this, Bruce. 

Bruce Dunning:
Thank you David C. Cook Publishers and Logos!

YesYes

Posts 169
Daniel NM | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 1:24 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Yes Yes

<!-- -->

Posts 1738
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 5:47 PM

Thanks, Bruce.

These both seem to be worthwhile reads.

Posts 1865
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 7:44 PM

Remember guys, when they're FREE on Vyrso, most likely they're FREE on Amazon Kindle too. So here they are..

Losers Like Us: Redefining Discipleship after Epic Failure [Kindle Edition]

CrossTalk: Where Life & Scripture Meet [Kindle Edition]

Posts 1012
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 26 2014 12:39 AM

mike:
Remember guys, when they're FREE on Vyrso, most likely they're FREE on Amazon Kindle too.

Why would any Logos user bother to get them in Kindle? If I acquired them through Kindle I would convert them to Word and create a PB for Logos.

Posts 406
Erik | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 26 2014 12:51 AM

JohnB:

mike:
Remember guys, when they're FREE on Vyrso, most likely they're FREE on Amazon Kindle too.

Why would any Logos user bother to get them in Kindle? If I acquired them through Kindle I would convert them to Word and create a PB for Logos.

Some folks don't want to add monographs to their Logos library...they prefer to have such books in Kindle format for use on an e-Ink display.  I must admit that I find some logic in that approach but I tend to prefer Logos/Vyrso books when available.

Posts 204
David Salazar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 26 2014 6:51 AM

JohnB:

It so much easier/enjoyable reading on kindle e-reader and even a kindle app.  Unless the resource has a fair amount of tagging or that will incorporate well for research, it's so much easier reading on kindle device/app than logos app.

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS