How can I get the Hebrew Pronunciation/Audio for the Logos flashcards App?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2
Jon Nichols | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 25 2014 4:07 PM

How does one get the Hebrew Pronunciation/Audio on the Logos flashcards app? What am I missing?

I love this app but I would like to have the pronunciations to keep me on track.

Do I need the Hebrew Audio Pronunciations? https://www.logos.com/product/5960/hebrew-audio-pronunciations

...And if so will it then automatically integrate with the word lists I've made and the word lists I've added from the faith life forums? (e.g. Basics of Biblical Hebrew)

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 25 2014 6:12 PM

David Nichols:

How does one get the Hebrew Pronunciation/Audio on the Logos flashcards app? What am I missing?

I love this app but I would like to have the pronunciations to keep me on track.

David,

What device are you using, and which operating system is it running?

Posts 2
Jon Nichols | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 26 2014 7:16 AM

iPhone6 with OS8 & a Mac with Logos

Posts 81
Doug Hanna | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2015 4:20 AM

Sorry to bump an old threa, but any ideas?

i just bought the Hebrew Audio resourc, thinking it would add audio to my flash cards, but I still don't have the speaker button.

Posts 10678
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2015 4:28 AM

Doug,

I can't really comment on the Hebrew audio, but my understanding from the Greek one is that there are Word Lists with audio and without on L6 desktop level. If a Word List has audio (the speaker symbol) on the desktop, it will have it in he Flashcard app - if not, then not.

Those with audio are created using the automatic functionality of Logos (e.g. taking the lemmas from a text), those without are imported spreadsheets or carried over from the textbook vocabularies which exist from Libronix days.

Hope this helps!

Mick

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 81
Doug Hanna | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2015 7:18 PM

Thanks for your help Mick. The Lemmas are being automatically selected from the clipboard. The gloss definitions are being added automatically, but the audio column is blank.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS