Morris Proctor's seminars; who is going this year?

Page 2 of 4 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 69 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:30 PM

I plan to attend the seminar in Philadelphia but I'd love to attend one before May; however, travel to another location is not in the budget at this time. 

iMac 27 inch, 3.1 GHz Core i5, 1T HD, 4 GB RAM

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:32 PM

Ditto for the webinar! Please consider it, Morris. 

iMac 27 inch, 3.1 GHz Core i5, 1T HD, 4 GB RAM

Posts 1649
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:51 PM

Jeremiah Daniel Morris:
I do not know when/if any DVDs may come out for L4, but I'll at least wait untill the end of the year, and If they are not out by then, I may go to a seminar.

...Hope the following helps. I received it very recently from Mr. Proctor:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the encouraging words and your support.

We will be filming shortly after the first of the year. My goal is to release them within the first quarter of 2010.

Thanks,

Morris

Regards, SteveF

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:54 PM

MJ, I should be at the Seattle MP Seminar in March as well. Let try and meet-up.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 30140
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:55 PM

Joe Miller:
Let try and meet-up.

Definately.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 235
Tom Geswein | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 6:19 PM

I'm hoping to go to the Cincinnati seminar in April, but I'll have to rearrange my work schedule.  (I'm working midnights that week and wouldn't be too alert for a seminar after being up all night.)  If my boss cooperates, hopefully I'll be able to make it.  (Or should I spend the $$$ on resources... hhmmm?)

"It seems our problems solve themselves when we look beyond us to those truly in hell."  -  Beyond Our Suffering - AILD

Posts 81
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 8:25 PM

I hope to attend Morris’ seminary in 2011, once L4 is well underway, or I will attend Jerusalem University in 2011.  If the economy still is faltering in 2011 it will be the seminar. 

Posts 3
David Simpson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 10 2010 5:48 PM

I would love to attend one of these sessions as well, but am unable to attend the ones in the US.

Are there enough Canadians that would be able to get together in one place so that  we could get Morris to come up to Canada for some personal training?

i do have a manual coming, but would also appreciate a webinar for training.

it would be nice to make contact with some of the other Canadian users.

Posts 2784
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 10 2010 7:34 PM

It would be fun to have a forums lunch or something during these? Do they provide a meal on site usually or do you go get your own? It would be fun get together with all the people I've been interacting with here, if they go to the one I'm going to in Hendersonville, NC next month.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 10 2010 9:17 PM

I am registered for the OKC seminar the end of January. My father (former missionary/current minister) is planning on going with me. That will be fun.

I thought the Camp Logos Alaskan Cruise looked very nice but my wife did not want to walk around the ship alone while I sat in the seminar.  She still wants her trip to Ireland. Travel

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 4
Chris Bell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 10 2010 9:28 PM

I think we would all benefit if someone 'live' blogged one of his seminars. Wink

Posts 19040
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 10 2010 11:19 PM

Joe Miller:

MJ, I should be at the Seattle MP Seminar in March as well. Let try and meet-up.

I've just registered for Seattle too. Will make the trek down from Vancouver, BC, and stay with some friends. I look forward to meeting you two.

Posts 30140
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2010 1:55 AM

Rosie Perera:
I've just registered for Seattle too. Will make the trek down from Vancouver, BC, and stay with some friends. I look forward to meeting you two.

Great - I should be easy to spot ... I'll be the one who can't believe morning starts before 10.Sleep

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 19040
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2010 4:01 AM

MJ. Smith:

Rosie Perera:

Great - I should be easy to spot ... I'll be the one who can't believe morning starts before 10.Sleep

You mean you'll be the other one who can't believe morning starts before 10. I can't either! Nighttime hasn't even finished for me yet and it's 4am!

Posts 2784
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2010 6:50 AM

Chris Bell:

I think we would all benefit if someone 'live' blogged one of his seminars. Wink

I'd be willing. I would also Ustream it if it was allowed. But I would bet he would not really want that. Cut into his business. He needs to eat too.

Posts 8652
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2010 7:42 AM

I'd like to attend one this year, but It's gotta be close enough to me or extended family.  There's one in May in Marrietta GA that I'd love to attend (sister there) but it interferes with the school schedule.  So I'll just watch and wait for new dates and times to open up.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 102
Roger King | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2010 9:21 AM

I wish I could go, but here in Canada (central Ontario), Morris doesn't visit. Sad (Plus I doubt I could afford to go.)

I hope the Logos 4 Camp Logos videos will be out. Hopefully I can save up for these.

Posts 1649
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2010 8:55 PM

RogerKing:
in Canada (central Ontario), Morris doesn't visit. Sad

The closest he has gotten to me was either Buffalo (almost 4 hours) or Detroit (closer,almost 2). Plus the border crossing challenges. I assume those border "issues" play a HUGH part in Morris not "crossing over"?

So far, it is only manuals or DVD's for me.

Steve

Regards, SteveF

Posts 9
Scott Higgins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2010 9:01 PM

Went this weekend.  It was great.  Learned a ton and really became sold on 4.  Well worth the time and cost!

Posts 1141
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2010 4:44 AM

Stephen Filyer:

Jeremiah Daniel Morris:
I do not know when/if any DVDs may come out for L4, but I'll at least wait untill the end of the year, and If they are not out by then, I may go to a seminar.

...Hope the following helps. I received it very recently from Mr. Proctor:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the encouraging words and your support.

We will be filming shortly after the first of the year. My goal is to release them within the first quarter of 2010.

Thanks,

Morris

GREAT timing!  Big Smile I didn't want to have to wait too long.  Thanks for the info!

Page 2 of 4 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS