Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 4 2013 10:15 PM

You all know, I hope, that they've got a bio of him in Vyrso:

http://vyrso.com/product/31975/watchman-nee-sufferer-for-china

Posts 1415
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 5 2013 6:20 AM

Rosie Perera:

You all know, I hope, that they've got a bio of him in Vyrso:

http://vyrso.com/product/31975/watchman-nee-sufferer-for-china

thats what I am actually reading now and want to read his books. Especially the one he wrote during his sickbed: the spiritual man. I have some of the hard copies but can't wait see it digital. I really do not want to purchase in Kindle. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 50
Eric Woernle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 19 2013 6:38 PM

YesYes

Posts 48
John Besse | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2013 7:14 AM

YES

Posts 1933
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2013 7:41 AM

I would be interested in a Watchman Nee collection as well

Posts 2
John Enslow | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 19 2014 5:01 PM

I called and spoke with Christian Fellowship Publishers and they would be on board with their complete collection being on Logos.  I am begging you guys to make this resource available.  I recently noticed you are producing many literary classics, so it seems you have available resource to do this amazing spiritual resource.  Please work with CFP and get this up on Logos.

Posts 18644
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 19 2014 5:12 PM

John Enslow:

I called and spoke with Christian Fellowship Publishers and they would be on board with their complete collection being on Logos.  I am begging you guys to make this resource available.  I recently noticed you are producing many literary classics, so it seems you have available resource to do this amazing spiritual resource.  Please work with CFP and get this up on Logos.

It seems this is going to need a Logos product manager to run with it. They have product managers organized by denomination: they've got Anglican/Episcopalian, Reformed, Catholic, Orthodox, Lutheran, and Seventh-Day Adventist covered, and that might be it. Nee would definitely not fit under any of their areas of expertise. He claimed to be anti-denominational, but I'm guessing he'd probably fit best with Pentecostal/Charismatic or Holiness traditions. Which don't have a product manager yet. I believe they are actively seeking a product manager for Pentecostal/Charismatic works.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 20 2014 9:00 AM

Rosie Perera:
I'm guessing he'd probably fit best with Pentecostal/Charismatic or Holiness traditions. Which don't have a product manager yet.

But they do have a forum: Pentecostal & Charismatic Products. A post there will almost certainly be read by the next Pentecostal product manager, when they find one.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS