Page 1 of 1 (18 items)
This post has 17 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 120
Steve Robinson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 16 2014 3:03 PM

Let me start by saying "thanks, Vyrso/Logos!"

Vyrso has finally matched the BIG sale that's been going on for a few days on Amazon for many Zondervan titles. HUNDREDS of titles are currently marked down to just $2.99 per ebook.

You won't find them on the Deals section, for some reason. You'll have to select all the books, select Zondervan as the publisher and then sort by price (lowest to highest), at least until some posts a faster way. :-)

Lots of great titles, including a number on dong ministry better, so "ready... set..."

Posts 379
Brian Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 17 2014 5:01 PM

Thanks for pointing out the sale Steve! As you mentioned there are HUNDREDS of titles available at $2.99. To make searching a little easier I've created a couple of facets that anyone can use to quickly browse different genres:

Ministry

Christian Living

Fiction

If you're looking for a quick download, I've bundled 30 of our top picks from the sale into a pre-loaded cart. You can get all of them for $89.70 by clicking here. Our top picks include:

*Please note if you've already purchased any title in this list the total will be lower than advertised and you'll have less than 30 titles in your cart.

I'm sure there are other great titles included in the sale, do you have any titles you'd recommend to other readers?

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 18 2014 10:09 AM

Brian,

Thanks for organizing this huge sale into categories.

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 19 2014 7:43 PM

I have not been able to find when this sale ends. Any indications?

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 19 2014 9:32 PM

How come these prices are not in RED & do not show their original prices? 

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 20 2014 12:06 AM

Sorry..

Hey Brian, I bought volume 2, but Vyrso doesn't have volume 1.

Can you help?

edit: would it be too much to ask if Vyrso team can update the details on the descriptions of the books, such as how many pages and release date? Also, perhaps sample pages? Sorry if I ask too much. (I hate going to Amazon to check for reviews and details, more work for me)

Posts 379
Brian Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:31 AM

Edwin Bowden:

I have not been able to find when this sale ends. Any indications?

I'm working with Zondervan to get a final date on the promotion, I'll let you know when I hear back from them.

Posts 379
Brian Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:34 AM

mike:

How come these prices are not in RED & do not show their original prices? 

Because of the massive size of the sale Zondervan updated their pricing via an automated feed which adjusted the regular price to $2.99. With our system reading the regular price and sale price as $2.99 the pricing is displayed as full price (grey price). I apologize if this causes any confusion!

Posts 379
Brian Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:42 AM

mike:

Sorry..

Can you help?

Hey Mike! I'm looking into the possibility of getting a digital edition of Volume 1, but right now it appears that Zondervan hasn't created anything on the digital side yet. I'll let you know when I hear back from their team about the possibilities.

mike:

edit: would it be too much to ask if Vyrso team can update the details on the descriptions of the books, such as how many pages and release date? Also, perhaps sample pages? Sorry if I ask too much. (I hate going to Amazon to check for reviews and details, more work for me)

With the page numbers and release dates, I'll ask our team if this is possible in the future. As for the reviews, we have our own review engine which people are beginning to adopt as well as the Goodreads review section at the bottom of product pages. You can see an example here: https://vyrso.com/product/26867/30-words-a-devotional-for-the-rest-of-us.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Posts 1599
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 8:59 AM

It appears to be over :(

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

Posts 379
Brian Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 9:07 AM

mike:

Sorry..

Can you help?

I talked with Zondervan and they don't have a digital edition of Volume 1 at this time. 

Posts 379
Brian Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 9:10 AM

Ken McGuire:

Yes, sadly the sale is over. There are still over 400 titles available at $2.99 titles, you can find them here. Also, we're running a $2.99 Leadership Sale with B&H you can find those titles here

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 9:20 AM

Brian, thanks for helping to get Vyrso involved in this big sale.

It would be great if Vyrso could get involved in similar sales Thomas Nelson undertake Smile

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 4:11 PM

Ken McGuire:

Why do you say that? I still see titles available at 2.99

Posts 1599
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 4:51 PM

Edwin Bowden:

Ken McGuire:

Basically because https://vyrso.com/product/23644/intellectuals-dont-need-god-and-other-modern-myths-building-bridges-to-faith-through-apologetics which I had in my shopping cart from last night more than doubled in price when I went to check out this morning...

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

Posts 120
Steve Robinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 5:28 PM

Also, if you click on Brian's "Christian Living" link above, it now only lists FOUR books, (the same four from Zondervan that, I believe, were $2.99 before the sale).

Posts 1355
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 24 2014 6:19 AM

Ken McGuire:

Edwin Bowden:

Ken McGuire:

Basically because https://vyrso.com/product/23644/intellectuals-dont-need-god-and-other-modern-myths-building-bridges-to-faith-through-apologetics which I had in my shopping cart from last night more than doubled in price when I went to check out this morning...

It is confusing because Zondervan is still continuing to add new 2.99 titles daily on the Kindle massive sale.

Page 1 of 1 (18 items) | RSS