November 1 is coming...

Page 2 of 2 (38 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 37 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1758
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 6:58 PM

Everett D. Nand:
Anybody know why this date is so important? Please make your guess here...

It's the 34th anniversary of the dreadful day that Don Jacobs fumbled on the Miss St 4 yard line and Bama lost, ending a 28 game winning streak. A day that will live in infamy.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Posts 7260
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 7:16 PM

Unix:

No dates are important unless You need to rush into things.

Ok? So when you plan a wedding that's rushing into things? When you plan to preach on Sunday is that rushing into things? LOL You know Unix, they say "Light travels faster than sound" that's why some people look so bright when you first look at them, but when you hear them speak, you realized they're not so bright.

Also, a sage once said, "A wise person speaks because he has something to say, but a fool speaks because he has to say something." This is exactly you with your stupid comment about dates not being important unless you need to rush into things.

No wonder many of the threads where you post get locked because it's like you love to make stupid comments that annoy others.

Unix:

It's about the last date when I can hand two papers to uni so that I can squeak by. 

Mediocre mentality! You don't do things to "squeak by" you do them to get the job done and earn your way in, not "squeak by." Think before you post.  It might help you to actually find somebody that will be willing to do research with you without you having to bribe them by giving them free resources from the "spare account" you have purchased.

Good morning! (If you're really in the UK it'll be morning soon, if not Good night!)

DAL

Ps. I couldn't care less about you replying, so save it, no need to waste the last neuron in your brain.

Posts 28358
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 7:23 PM

Robert M. Warren:
It's the 34th anniversary of the dreadful day that Don Jacobs fumbled on the Miss St 4 yard line and Bama lost, ending a 28 game winning streak. A day that will live in infamy.

May we have a moment of silence. [Bow's head in shame]

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 7:37 PM

DAL:
Ps. I couldn't care less about you replying,

You are over the line with personal insults. 

No need to reply...........

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 78
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 7:51 PM

Everett D. Nand:

Anybody know why this date is so important? Please make your guess here...

Time to put on the winter tires ... ooo

Posts 204
David Salazar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 22 2014 8:02 PM

Nov 1 = Don't have to appreciate the pastor anymore  LOL

Posts 2038
Unix | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 12:15 AM

Thanks for trying to insult me, but it doesn't work, You make Yourself look far more stupid than myself. Weddings are so old fashioned, almost no-one marries in the city where I live. It may be different in the States, but the States is not the entire world - not even an entire continent. If I ("re-")marry some day myself it will be to please the woman and if she dares to, usually women that are more rich don't want to marry poor folk. So the date won't be important to everyone, in particular it will be embarrassing for myself as I will probably not have many to invite unless I do well in uni and invite classmates - but it's unusual to invite classmates.
Speaking of classmates, everyone I've talked to only wants to squeak by these first tests in the program. Calm down, I will delve into the things later on, already started to, and have bought and am going to buy additional books to look at the things more deep. When I have time to, most probably on my free time such as the Summer 2015.
And someone preaching on the Sunday, You don't really call that a date, do You, it's a weekday.

I still hold to "no dates are important unless You want to rush into things". You hold to mass-hysteria. And no - this is not written for Your sake, it doesn't matter to me if You read this.

Threads I've started that have got removed, that's because I've known from the outset I've been to personal. You talk where You know the largest number of people, don't You, that's what I do sometimes. It's boring to talk only with people I know very well in person. It's a bit of a change to talk on forums. As long as the threads are removed - no long term harm done, right? Everybody forgets about it, don't they? That's the normal way. You know, today's youth want disappearing discussions:

DAL:
Ok? So when you plan a wedding that's rushing into things? When you plan to preach on Sunday is that rushing into things? LOL You know Unix, they say "Light travels faster than sound" that's why some people look so bright when you first look at them, but when you hear them speak, you realized they're not so bright.

Also, a sage once said, "A wise person speaks because he has something to say, but a fool speaks because he has to say something." This is exactly you with your stupid comment about dates not being important unless you need to rush into things.

No wonder many of the threads where you post get locked because it's like you love to make stupid comments that annoy others:

Unix:
No dates are important unless You need to rush into things.

Aply!
trulyergonomic.com 6,200own
12G A9-9420 V8.6 Acc 11
d:'13Q3 12G

Posts 130
Willard Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 2:55 AM

Unix:
You know, today's youth want disappearing discussions:
Disappearing discussions are a blessing. Disappearing posters would be even better.

Posts 2038
Unix | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 3:00 AM

There are other forums that are more moderated than this one. I haven't seen an actual Logos forums moderator ever posting publicly. On other forums there are mods that post:

Willard Scott:
Disappearing posters would be even better.

Aply!
12G A9-9420 V8.6 Acc 11

Posts 3942
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 5:40 AM

David Salazar:

Now that is funny :)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 9238
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 6:15 AM

David Salazar:

Can you imagine if we had to do that every month! Wink

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 297
Schezic | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 1:22 PM

Unix:
There are other forums that are more moderated than this one.
So, In plain English, You have been "moderated" off of those forums?. ... Booted > Bounced > Banished?

Posts 175
Silent Sam | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 5:47 PM

Hmm  HHHMMMmmm~~~ Hmm

Posts 2903
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 6:53 PM

Tom Reynolds:
'nerd vendetta'

I almost spit my tea out my nose...

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 2038
Unix | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 23 2014 11:33 PM

Not in plural. On one Catholic forum I didn't notice I got a warning since I didn't read private messages, and I was banished from there for advertising books.

Elsewhere users (and mods too) have been MUCH more nice to me than here on Logos forums. To such a high degree that I don't recommend Logos forums. That doesn't mean that they accept more on those other forums, just that they have manners:

Schezic:
So, In plain English, You have been "moderated" off of those forums?. ... Booted > Bounced > Banished?:
Unix:
There are other forums that are more moderated than this one.

Aply!
12G A9-9420 V8.6 Acc 11

Posts 78
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 24 2014 5:59 AM

alabama24:
Why not use your normal username? Why the cloak and dagger?

It's obviously a Logos marketing trick ... like Paul McCartney is dead

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 24 2014 6:14 AM

Nov.= New book of the month and new Logos promotions. And more importantly, my monthly book budget recycles... per my wife's enforced cap. Stick out tongue

Posts 3942
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 24 2014 8:06 AM

Mine doesn't cycle till the 6th. Though, mine is not limited by my wife (as I don't have one) at this point. Its more limited by income. But never the less, praise God for what he's allowed me to accumulate even with that limitation.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 2 of 2 (38 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS