Countdown to Massive Update

Page 2 of 4 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 66 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1181
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:12 PM

Okay, I don't think it's gone live yet. I just restarted Logos to check.

What's the command you enter manually to get it to check for the new update? I'd like to make sure this gets going before I head out the door.

Posts 1085
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:12 PM

It is now ten minutes late for the download to start is there a problem? 

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 28551
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:14 PM

Sean:
What's the command you enter manually to get it to check for the new update?

Update Now

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1085
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:14 PM

Sean try update now, and make sure you have auto download updates on.

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 9281
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:15 PM

Still waiting and pressing "update now" but not yet....must be patient.Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1085
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:16 PM

alabama24 did the update start for you?

thanks bruce, its good to see i'm not alone. And i see you are burning the midnight oil.

Posts 1181
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:17 PM

Yeah I have a 91 MB update pending from a few days ago and wanted to run them all at once. Isn't there a plain "Update" that would just check for a fresh one rather than initiating it right away?

Posts 9281
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:18 PM

Lee Garrison:
thanks bruce, its good to see i'm not alone. And i see you are burning the midnight oil.

And I seldom stay up late. Time

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1085
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:18 PM

Sean the 91mb update should be the 5.2b SR7 and not the main update.

Posts 2709
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:22 PM

they may be rolling it out in stages. can any one with an update report along with their location.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Posts 1181
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:22 PM

Lee Garrison:

Sean the 91mb update should be the 5.2b SR7 and not the main update.

Yes, but I have a few books coming with it too. I don't want to reindex twice today.

On the wiki page I see "Update Now" and "Update Resources" but neither seem to do what I'm wanting--check back in to see if the update size has changed and thereby I can know the big one has rolled.

Of course, I could just wait until people start getting excited in here. Smile

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:22 PM

Maybe Santa will bring us the present if we go to sleep.  Don't forget to leave Logos on, plus cookies and glass of milk (maybe coffee according to Dan) for Santa.  Good night.  Big Smile

Posts 2477
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:23 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Nothing here either. My guess is there's some server lag on this or it's not out of the gate yet. Maybe both.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 9281
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:26 PM

mab:

Bruce Dunning:

Nothing here either. My guess is there's some server lag on this or it's not out of the gate yet. Maybe both.

I'm thinking that maybe I should have just gone to bed.

Posts 8681
LogosEmployee

We haven't published the updated resources yet.

Posts 9281
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:30 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

We haven't published the updated resources yet.

Any estimates when it might begin?

Posts 1085
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:35 PM

Bruce i knew someone would ask so i did not. It is hard to wait in this world of Instant Gratification. But being patient is a gift from God.

I think it is time my light reading now, so turn to my tablet..

Posts 9281
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:38 PM

Lee Garrison:

Bruce i knew someone would ask so i did not. It is hard to wait in this world of Instant Gratification. But being patient is a gift from God.

That's what I get for staying up late. Embarrassed God is trying to make me more patient.

Posts 49
LogosEmployee
Chris Robbers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 26 2014 9:46 PM

Soon...

Posts 8681
LogosEmployee

Bruce Dunning:

Any estimates when it might begin?

Last time I gave one, someone started this thread. I've learnt that lesson. Smile

Page 2 of 4 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS