Approximate Upgrade Price from L5 Platinum to L6 Platinum

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 27 2014 9:48 AM

I know no one can give me an exact price, so I've got an email into my sales rep for an exact price (although I know he's so swamped with the L6 rollout that it could take him a bit to email me).

I can't get the upgrade site to load at all. I was wondering if anyone that's had a chance to visit it that has L5 Platinum, can you give me an approximate price to see how much it'd cost to go for L6 Platinum?

I need to know how much of my savings I need to draw out. :-)

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 10:04 AM

Nathan,

I cannot give you an approximate price but it does appear the dynamic pricing model is working for those who can access the site. They are working on the problems with logos.com so I would periodically check back to see if you can get on.

Posts 680
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 10:11 AM

L5 Platinum to L6 Platinum, for me, is about $440

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential Upgrade - Large | Logos 8 Methodist & Wesleyan Platinum and Academic Professional

Posts 101
jtondee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 10:47 AM

L5 Platinum to L6 Platinum for me  is $550 with dynamic pricing. 

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 10:49 AM

Thanks for the info. I can access the site now, but now it's just telling me to call sales. I guess I'll just have to wait for my sales rep to email me back.

Scott's quote sounds about right. If mine's around that much, it'd be doable.

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS