Logos 6 comparison

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:02 PM

Bruce Dunning:

I think that there is now a new Logos 6 website landing page. At the bottom it says "Compare Base Package Content". It is the only item on the page that seems to have an active link but below is the screenshot that I get when choosing that link. It is kind of strange that it leads to a document that requires permission to access.

This landing page is only a temporary solution while work continues on the main site. The chart should be set to public now.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 2038
Unix | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:11 PM

Maybe I'll mention the converters comeback (last seen in L3) to some to whom I'm trying to sell my spare account (to one of them), as an additional new functionality, have to try to get in touch with them soon. Are those included in the Core Crossgrade? I would suppose they are - it seem they are marked that way in the chart which I viewed only about 10 minutes ago:

Phil Gons:
We've got a basic comparison chart in a Google spreadsheet. It hasn't be vetted for 100% accuracy (which we'll try to do soon), but it should give you enough to get a feel for the standard packages and the crossgrades.

Aply!
trulyergonomic.com 6,200own
12G A9-9420 V8.6 Acc 11
d:'13Q3 12G

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:21 PM

Thanks, Phil. Will have to look at it tomorrow, as it is late now...but thanks!

Charlene

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 8:40 PM

Gabe Martini:

Bruce Dunning:

I think that there is now a new Logos 6 website landing page. At the bottom it says "Compare Base Package Content". It is the only item on the page that seems to have an active link but below is the screenshot that I get when choosing that link. It is kind of strange that it leads to a document that requires permission to access.

This landing page is only a temporary solution while work continues on the main site. The chart should be set to public now.

We can only see the L6 standard base packages, any chance of getting to see the other pages? (we also can't see the file menu to save it...)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 9009
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 4:02 AM

abondservant:

We can only see the L6 standard base packages, any chance of getting to see the other pages? (we also can't see the file menu to save it...)

It looks like things are now "normal" and the full website is accessible! Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 8:25 AM

Indeed - I was still hoping for the data in spreadsheet form, to get the rest of the new packages up on Randy's spread sheet.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS