This post has 49 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 2:50 PM

Mark Smith:

Dylan Rondeau:
It should be fixed.

We all agree. It should be fixed.

But - if you meant 'we should find it fixed now' I must disagree. Still "Problem loading page..."

Just so you know.

Sorry - my phrasing was sloppy. The issue preventing resource downloads should be fixed. The team is still working on restoring stability to Logos.com. Apologies for the miscommunication.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 406
Fred Greco | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 2:51 PM

It is definitely not fixed.

Fred Greco
Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA, Katy, TX
Windows 10 64-bit; Logos 7.1 SR-2 (Reformed Platinum)

Posts 9134
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 2:56 PM

Dylan Rondeau:
The issue preventing resource downloads should be fixed.

Thanks for clarifying.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 3:27 PM

Been trying to get onto the Logos website for about 6 hours give or take, and haven't had a single peek at a Logos 6 bundle. Sad

Posts 582
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 3:36 PM

Paul-C:

Been trying to get onto the Logos website for about 6 hours give or take, and haven't had a single peek at a Logos 6 bundle. Sad

Disclaimer: I'm not on the web or commerce team at Faithlife.

With that said, some users have reported better luck accessing Logos.com when they are not signed in (i.e. don't have an authentication cookie). You can try this in a browser you haven't used to sign in or in a Chrome incognito window.

Obviously, this will not give you dynamic pricing, etc. But if all you want is a "peek at a Logos 6 bundle", it may serve your needs.

Posts 166
Anthony | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 3:42 PM

Unfortunately, I fall in the category of peeked and purchased, so I will have to wait until they figure out this authentication issue. 

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 3:55 PM

Dylan Rondeau:

Nathan Parker:

Is L6 downloads being served up off FaithLife's in-house servers or are you using AWS S3 and CloudFront to serve up the downloads?

The downloads are from Amazon's servers, but we were having issues with our licensing service overloading (our servers) earlier which was preventing downloads. It should be fixed.

I was thinking something like that was causing the issue. I still have to contact my rep to place my order, but good to know.

When I load Logos.com WITHOUT being signed in, performance is definitely a little better.

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 343
Abram K-J | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 4:06 PM

Okay--shameless plug to read my review of L6 while you wait for the Website to get back up. I link to/embed a couple videos from Logos and show some new features. No base package info, though.

You should also check out Joel Watts's site--he's been posting about Logos today, too.

Abram K-J: Pastor, Writer, Freelance Editor, Youth Ministry Consultant
Blog: Words on the Word

Posts 109
Bokman Han | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 4:09 PM

I can access to the site which has Logos 6 Core promo video. But I cannot put Logos 6 Crossgrade into my cart for purchase. Hope they can fix the problem ASAP!

Posts 15
Joel Tamburo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 4:15 PM

I can't get into the site at all - I had to essentially do a swerve through FaithLife to get here. 

Strangely it won't load in Safari at all but opens with really limited operability in Torch. 

Posts 5
Onell McCarthy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 4:46 PM

I saw the bundles

Posts 97
Earl Sheneman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:02 PM

With that said, some users have reported better luck accessing Logos.com when they are not signed in (i.e. don't have an authentication cookie). You can try this in a browser you haven't used to sign in or in a Chrome incognito window.

Thanks Alan. I have been trying logos.com off and on all day long without success. I just tried in Chrome and got in almost instantly.

Posts 2038
Unix | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:21 PM

Just updated from Firefox 32 to 33.0.1. English Windows 8.1 system (not the latest MSI Windows Updates installed, but most of the rest such as all security updates, latest full Windows update and optimization about 1 month ago, Bitdefender antivirus and firewall), essentially 2009 hardware on Core2Quad Q9300 (2008 CPU model). Wanted to place the NRSV in the cart with my spare Logos account, got this error in the browser after a wait, XML-interpretationerror: unexpected interpretationstatus, and on the second last row it says "row number" and "column" and then the code in red:

EDIT: now it says file can't be found, try again. In neither the above case nor this one was I logged in. EDIT2: I might have been logged in a part of time (a minute while the above effort tried to load):

EDIT2: deleted cookies from the last hour, it gives the same file can't be found error.

Aply!
trulyergonomic.com 6,200own
12G A9-9420 V8.6 Acc 11
d:'13Q3 12G

Posts 3116
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:29 PM

If you delete the cookie for Logos.com it will allow you to get on.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 1747
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:34 PM

Well, maybe the website will be up by February 3, when I will have all options available.

Posts 166
Anthony | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:36 PM

It seems they are re-directing traffic for the time being; no downloads yet, but you can view features of Logos 6. 

Posts 1747
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:50 PM

Well, I am able to open the website, I think.

Someone help out an old man:

1. Either the main Logos site is still down (the site I can see is www.6.logos.com) and that's why I can't find the link to my account.
  2. Or, Logos, is following all of the other lemmings in the website world and obscuring anything that someone might want to get to quickly, all in the interest of the nefarious and diabolical concept of being "immersive"

Right now, I simply want to see my account. I don't want to call and talk to someone about my account; just see it.

Posts 3942
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 7:51 PM
The account server may well be the one gumming up the works warren. You may be better off waiting till tomorrow if you don't want to call :)

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 166
Anthony | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 27 2014 11:17 PM

It's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! 1AM here in CST, got up for bathroom break and had to check. It's like Christmas!

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 12:54 AM

I, too, was glad to see it up. Ive been beta testing L6 and love where they have taken things.

Page 2 of 3 (50 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS