Extended Crossgrade

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3160
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:38 PM

The Extended Crossgrade is an impressive collection, very well put together!  I love the fact that there are several Lexham Bible Guides (been wanting to try those) included!  Thank you Logos for stepping up to the plate with this!

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 88
Randle Bond | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 4:24 AM

Agreed. Almost too good in some ways (but I'm not complaining). I almost upgraded from Silver to Gold because some of the resources were really tempting until I realised that they were available in the extended crossgrade! Great value!!

Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:11 AM

Do you get all the L6 datasets and features with the Extended Crossgrade?

Posts 23033
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:21 AM

DBailey:

Do you get all the L6 datasets and features with the Extended Crossgrade?

Yes - and it looks as though all the datasets and features are included in the Feature Crossgrade with the Extended Crossgrade adding additional resources.

Details at https://www.logos.com/compare/Logos%20Crossgrade 

Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:28 AM

Thanks for the information, Graham.  So many good upgrade / update paths to select.  The Extended Crossgrade will probably be my choice.

David

Posts 3160
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:55 AM

DBailey:

Thanks for the information, Graham.  So many good upgrade / update paths to select.  The Extended Crossgrade will probably be my choice.

David

I will say that even with the crossgrade though you have all the datasets not everything is FULLY functional.  For instance, ancient text, the data set works and it tells you where other information is, but you actually need to purchase the texts if you want them to display in the library.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS