Is the Logos Website Slow?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 99
Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 28 2014 11:27 AM

Hello

I have been trying to purchase Logos 6, however I can't get past add to cart.....Does anyone know if the site is overloaded or is it my PC?

Thank you

Paul

Paul

Posts 999
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 11:28 AM

Logos.com has been down for me for about an hour

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 11:30 AM

Its on a yoyo right now... Up down, up down, up down.

You best bet is going to be to email a sales person (I HIGHLY recomend my friend and salesman Rusty.Davidson@faithlife.com Rusty).

He can make it happen for you. He is also a national presenter and is at a seminary today. But with him you can email and he'll make it happen.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 1890
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 11:31 AM

See this thread, in the Logos Web Site forum: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/93070.aspx

Turns out the internal systems at Faithlife have crashed, too. They couldn't even look up my account, let alone give a quote or take an order.

:( Prayers for those folks are in order.

Donnie

Posts 37
Lee Webb | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 12:22 PM

I waited 30 minutes on the phone to talk to a sales rep only for him to tell me that he could not look anything up because their systems were down.  It would have been great to know that before waiting on hold. *PATIENCE* Roll Eyes

Posts 197
Rick Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:11 PM

After about 10 attempts I was finally able to purchase and download my Crossgrade.  Now, after indexing it is downloading another 500 mb of updates and taking a long time doing that.  After 3 hours I finally reached 34% and I hope there are not any more updates to download so I can check out the software.  I do like the new Homepage.  Found my issue.  It seems my employer limits the speed on our wireless and when I connected via our network, well, speed was better.  Problem solved.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS