Missing Resources

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 41
Shawn Bumpers | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 29 2014 6:38 AM

Working on tonight's sermon and realized that after crossgrade, I no longer have Hebrew Audio Pronunciation available. How can I fix this? Thanks!

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 6:45 AM

Shawn I can't find it right now, but I saw a post somewhere about this being a new/known issue on Macs.  May I assume you're on a mac?

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 41
Shawn Bumpers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 6:56 AM

Yes, I am on a mac. I couldn't find any mention of it in the forum. Thanks for letting me know.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:08 AM

I believe it had something to do with the speaker icon being suppressed or simply not responding.  I still can't find the post, even with Google.

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 150
LogosEmployee
Todd White (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:16 AM

TC is referring to this thread: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/93100/646145.aspx#646145. Are you seeing similar issues?

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:24 AM

Yes Todd, thank you!  It was Bradley's statement I was remembering and couldn't find.

note the solution in the last post about the sound system rerouting...

Check the Wiki

Posts 41
Shawn Bumpers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 8:26 AM

Thanks. In my case, there is no icon at all.

Posts 41
Shawn Bumpers | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:36 AM

An update - The issue seems to have been fixed by Logos. Today, the speaker icon is back and functional both in Greek and Hebrew.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS