Incredible.....and a couple of questions

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1239
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 29 2014 7:36 AM

I have been playing with L6 and all I can say is "Incredible".....an incredible product, hands down, no contest. Thanks!

I esp. appreciate "inline searching" 2 questions in relation to this:

1. Is it possible to jump to each result instead of scrolling down? (Found the arrow Embarrassed

2. I tried using <Topic Justification> in both the bible and a collection of systematic theologies and there were no hits.(on other topic searches as well)  Is this something that will be possible in the future (more tagging)?

Thanks again Logos (Faithlife)

Posts 2103
LogosEmployee

Try looking up Justification in the Factbook tool. You'll find a list of passages there as well as other resources that talk about this topic. Try the "Open 44 passages in" link under the list of passages for the topic. That will show the passages in your preferred Bible in a similar view to having done an inline search.

Posts 758
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 12:47 PM

Mike Tourangeau:

2. I tried using <Topic Justification> in both the bible and a collection of systematic theologies and there were no hits.(on other topic searches as well)  Is this something that will be possible in the future (more tagging)?

Thanks again Logos (Faithlife)

More tagging is always possible: it's one of the things that makes Logos software unique.

We haven't done detailed annotation of Topics in either Bibles or systematic theology volumes. You can get an approximation to the former in the Topic Guide/Related Verses section.

Since Justification is also one of our Preaching Themes, we do have Bible annotation of that:

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS