Hastings - 5 volume Dictionary of the Bible

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 585
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:22 PM

This resource seems to be stuck in limbo.  It went from CP to Pre-Pub a long time ago, then it was returned to CP where it has languished for about a year at $15.  Now I see that it is listed as a part of Platinum, but not yet available for download.

I guess my question is: how can it be still in CP and also a part of Platinum?  At the very least shouldn't it be moved out of CP?  Also, is there some idea of how long until it is released?  I first bid on it in 2010.

John

Posts 205
LogosEmployee
Kent Hendricks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:24 PM

This will ship sometime early next year.

If you get Platinum, Diamond, Portfolio, or Collector's Edition, then you will get a license to Hastings' Dictionary, and the resource will download automatically when it is ready (likely January or February, 2015). We will cancel your bid or pre-order so you won't be charged twice.

Posts 585
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:42 PM

Thanks, Kent.

i just got Logos 6 Gold, so i don't anticipate moving up right now.  I assume that those of us who have bid on the CP can expect to get this resource at the same time it is released?

Posts 205
LogosEmployee
Kent Hendricks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:55 PM

There may be a slight delay for bidders. If you own it as part of a base package, then the second it hits the servers, then it will download. However, if you have bid or pre-orders, there are a few things we need to do internally to get it to customers.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS