[resolved] Hyperlinks in Notes Broken

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 20
Matt Bondaruk | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 29 2014 2:38 PM

A couple od issues with notes on Mac Yosemite 10.10 ...

1. Every hyperlink in my notes (both verse references and to material in other resources) does not work properly. When I hover over a hyperlink, the pointer changes appropriately however, the reference is NOT displayed and can only be accessed using CMD-Click.

2. In all my Note Files I use a 10pt font. When the program is scaled to 100% the font appears too small to read. So I access the dropdown arrow and increase the font size on the slider option. However, it also increases the size of all the text option and linking option icons as well. When you have multiple panels open, these icons take up almost all the Note file work area! This is exceedingly annoying.

If this is not fixed (and I'm not waiting until Feb 2015, I will downgrade back to Logos 5.

Posts 4624
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 2:51 PM

Hi Matt

I am on 10.10 but not a user of notes so cannot comment on the specific problems.

However with relation to

Matt Bondaruk:
If this is not fixed (and I'm not waiting until Feb 2015

I wonder if you have noticed the release tonight (it is tonight in the UK) of Service Release 1?

The Faithlife folk are squashing bugs as quickly as they can and getting the repairs out already.

If your problems are confirmed then I am sure that they will be tackled centrally - if they are specific to your installation then Customer Services will be keen to work with you to get them sorted.

The only significance of Feb 2015 is that it is the time that the 'Free Engine' will be made available. (Unless I have missed something -that is).

Out of ignorance may I ask why, if 10pt text is too small to read, you do not use a larger font?

Posts 605
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 3:28 PM

Thank-you for bringing this to our attention.

Matt Bondaruk:

1. Every hyperlink in my notes (both verse references and to material in other resources) does not work properly. When I hover over a hyperlink, the pointer changes appropriately however, the reference is NOT displayed and can only be accessed using CMD-Click.

Would you mind giving me a little more information? What view are you using while viewing your notes? (Full, Compact, Split, Quotes)

It seemed to work when I just tried it, although I did notice that the first click selected the note, while the second click actually opened the link.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 26282
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2015 4:03 PM

Matt, did this ever get resolved to your satisfaction?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS