Help with Smart tags in Logos 6

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 604
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 7 2014 2:51 PM

That did the trick. Thank very much!

Posts 10
Dr. David Wolfe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 14 2014 11:59 AM

I did the 3323.LBSmartgFix.bat.txt . . . upon running it, I got the message that it registered.  But when I went into 'options', then 'proofing', and then 'auto correct options' . . . there is no Logos. I have also done the 'control panel' 'repair' without success also

Posts 2079
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 14 2014 12:07 PM

Dr. David Wolfe:

I did the 3323.LBSmartgFix.bat.txt . . . upon running it, I got the message that it registered.  But when I went into 'options', then 'proofing', and then 'auto correct options' . . . there is no Logos. I have also done the 'control panel' 'repair' without success also

I wish I could change those posts. I had a solution that was "working" at that point, but it was the wrong solution. Embarrassed The correct solution is included in the post a few down from that one. The corrected file is: 5657.LBSSmrtTgFix.zip

Posts 10
Dr. David Wolfe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 14 2014 12:21 PM

That did it!!!!!!!!  What a champ.  Thank You!  May our God give you more blessings.

Posts 2957
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 14 2014 7:07 PM

Randy W. Sims:

Dr. David Wolfe:

I wish I could change those posts. I had a solution that was "working" at that point, but it was the wrong solution. Embarrassed The correct solution is included in the post a few down from that one. The corrected file is: 5657.LBSSmrtTgFix.zip

Thank you Randy,for investing your time and energy to resolve this issue. I am so glad , may the Lord bless you.It works very fine now.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 10
Dr. David Wolfe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 11:38 AM

I was doing just fine with Logos 6 Smart Tag [Auto-Correction].  Worked like a charm.  Suddenly it has stopped working.  In options, the Logos box is checked.  But if you do the 'click' on verse reference, drop down to 'additional actions' Logos is nowhere to be found.

If you click on 'options' the Logos box is checked, but not in the dropdown box under 'additional actions'. Why did it disappear? And how do you get it to come back?  And when working, is it possible to 'bold' 'add verse', making it stand out from the rest of the pale blue commands?

Am I making sense?

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 11:46 AM

Yes - if like my install, new installations/updates of Logo/Verbum software breaks it. It's been reported but not fixed. If you search on the forums, there are handmade tools to repair it, if you re comfortable in the registry (Windows)

Posts 2902
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2015 12:13 PM

Don Awalt:
there are handmade tools to repair it, if you re comfortable in the registry (Windows)

I'd like to know why an X-thousand dollar piece of software needs me poking around in the registry to make it work in the first place. With all the trouble with this feature, I've abandoned it.

I'm getting tired of uploading logs on a weekly basis. This thing needs to just work. If they have to stop all development and quit messing around with implementing new toys to make it happen, so be it.

Make it so, Number 1.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 4767
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 27 2015 6:44 AM

Doc B:

Don Awalt:
there are handmade tools to repair it, if you re comfortable in the registry (Windows)

I'd like to know why an X-thousand dollar piece of software needs me poking around in the registry to make it work in the first place. With all the trouble with this feature, I've abandoned it.

I'm getting tired of uploading logs on a weekly basis. This thing needs to just work. If they have to stop all development and quit messing around with implementing new toys to make it happen, so be it.

Make it so, Number 1.

FYI

Posts 2
Bill | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2015 7:53 PM

I cannot thank you enough for putting this zip file together... It totally works!!  You made it easy enough for me to do it! And no, my favorite feature of pasting scriptures in Word 2010 from Logos 6 is restored. Thank you, thank you!! 

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS