Why Collectors Edition is not a Rip-Off!

Page 4 of 5 (90 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 89 Replies | 12 Followers

Posts 2083
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:25 AM

Thanks Bob for sharing from your heart. 

Posts 116
Tanner Thetford | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:27 AM

Thank you, Bob! In my opinion Faithlife has gone above and beyond in response to this issue. While I was frustrated with what I felt was a slow response to my inquiries (2-3 days), I am ecstatic with the decision that has been made. I was honestly not expecting to receive all of these resources given the response of some of the employees, but I am more than pleased with what has been done.

Thank you for all of your hard work and the excellent value you all add to my library!

Posts 1130
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:05 PM

Thanks Bob for the response and your commitment to do the right thing by your customers.

Posts 1951
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:10 PM

Kent Hendricks:

So we've decided to unlock the contents for the respective charts as they were displayed on Monday for anyone who purchased on Monday:

• If you got Portfolio Monday, you'll get the contents listed on the chart for Portfolio as it was displayed on Monday.
  • If you got Collector's Edition Monday, you'll get the contents listed on the chart for Collector's Edition as they were displayed on Monday.

When do we get the contents?

Thanks for this!

Posts 1951
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:12 PM

Kent Hendricks:

The Princeton Theological Review does not exist, so we can't unlock it for you. Instead, we'll be issuing $50 in credit to those who got the affected packages. We've already done this for a handful of users for whom this was the reason they got Portfolio or Collector's. Now we've decided to issue this credit to everyone, regardless of whether this was a factor in the purchase decision.

Sorry for the miscommunication on this.

We'll get this separate from the Intro Offers, correct?

And when do we get this $50 credit?

Posts 4132
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:17 PM

Kent Hendricks:

Here are the details:

If you bought a base package on Monday, you will soon be getting the resource unlocked for you which were displaying on the chart as of Monday morning.

The errors were displaying only for a few people (possibly as few as 1/27th of all the people who saw the chart), and only for a few hours early Monday morning, so we don't know who saw what or when they saw it. And we obviously can't tell for whom these specific contents were the reasons they bought the package.

So we've decided to unlock the contents for the respective charts as they were displayed on Monday for anyone who purchased on Monday:

• If you got Portfolio Monday, you'll get the contents listed on the chart for Portfolio as it was displayed on Monday.
  • If you got Collector's Edition Monday, you'll get the contents listed on the chart for Collector's Edition as they were displayed on Monday.

(And for the content that wasn't displaying on the chart on Monday that's there now—we'll let you keep it! Big Smile )

The Princeton Theological Review does not exist, so we can't unlock it for you. Instead, we'll be issuing $50 in credit to those who got the affected packages. We've already done this for a handful of users for whom this was the reason they got Portfolio or Collector's. Now we've decided to issue this credit to everyone, regardless of whether this was a factor in the purchase decision.

Sorry for the miscommunication on this.

kent is there a list of what was accidently shown for both packages? 

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 2271
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:19 PM

Bob Pritchett:

If you bought after we corrected the charts, but based on your earlier viewing of them, let us know and we'll make it right.

Once again Faithlife demonstrates integrity. I only hope users display the same integrity when asking for this generous concession.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 809
Cynthia in Florida | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:02 PM

David Thomas:

Bob Pritchett:

If you bought after we corrected the charts, but based on your earlier viewing of them, let us know and we'll make it right.

Once again Faithlife demonstrates integrity. I only hope users display the same integrity when asking for this generous concession.

I have to agree.  I have NEVER seen customer service like this before.  NEVER!

Wow...very impressive.

Cynthia

Romans 8:28-38

Posts 4132
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 5:35 PM

mike:

Kent Hendricks:

When do we get the contents?

Thanks for this!

Mike can you post or faithlife message me a list when you get it?

Posts 1130
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 4:21 PM

Any update on when we get the missing content?

Posts 205
LogosEmployee
Kent Hendricks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 4:22 PM

You should have these by end of day tomorrow.

Posts 1130
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 4:54 PM

Thanks for the update.

Posts 1951
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 8:09 PM

Kent Hendricks:

You should have these by end of day tomorrow.

Hey Kent,

I have an issue

The other day I called Customer Service to make sure I get my IntroOffers (Pro Media)

So they made a new order to combine all the purchases I made on Monday.

I hope I didn't disturb the system that's suppose to be coming to my account?

Posts 2083
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 6:48 PM

Anybody received any updates yet?

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 8:58 PM

A 153 MB download just began. This may be it.

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 9:09 PM

Looks like this is it.

Posts 1951
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 6:33 AM

What's new?

Posts 4132
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 7:19 AM

There were a few things. Email Kent if you want more details, I don't think I'm supposed to post those to the forum.

Posts 1951
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 7:53 AM

What's his email?

Posts 31
yellowchops | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 6 2014 10:42 AM

Sorry for being a newbie, but what are the headlines resources (besides AYBC & ICC) that make CE worth it?

Page 4 of 5 (90 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS