Active verse - Highlighted Instead of Visual Cues . . .

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 11 2010 10:25 AM

Hello,

I would like to suggest adding an option for identifying the active verse in Logos 4.

Currently all we have is a Visual Cue that comes up for a second and then disappears.  And that's fine - if that's all you need.  But I usually have so much going on in my layout that it's easy to lose track of where I was or what the active verse was.

So, I would like to suggest adding an option to turn on a customizable colored highlight (you could set it to the color of your choice) that follows you from verse to verse - when you scroll.  This way you could very easily see, at a glance, which verse is active.  Several other Bible Software programs have this.

Maybe it could be a choice as to what type of Visual Cue you would like to see - the current one that disappears or one that stays on the screen showing your active verse, and the active reference in the Commentary.

Now, I do think that this should only be an option you could turn on or off, because some users may not want to have their active verse highlighted all the time and others may.

Just a suggestion - for something that would help me at least.

sdahlinghwa

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2010 10:47 AM

Steve,

actually, this would be a good optional feature...I tend to lose my place also...

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS