Page 2 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 42 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 99
Brian Kempson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 16 2014 5:18 PM

PC

On line

Posts 3942
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 16 2014 5:42 PM

I've enjoyed it... I made this and shared it with a reformed facebook group I'm a part of.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 5270
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 16 2014 7:53 PM

It works well but I do not understand why we cannot the backgrounds that are shown in the web splash ads. That said it is a wonderful feature. A major improvement would be to let you know when a text block is too big for a slide the example I used above I wished the next sentence also but it would only display half of the sentence.

Posts 7
Veronica | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 5:18 PM

PC and online and I get nothing.  It says "Some templates are unavailable.  Retry" but when I retry nothing?  There are no slides showing at all.  I have Logos 6 and have just upgraded to Platinum?  It worked when in Gold?  I am also having synchronisation issues with it not synchronising properly?  Any suggestions gratefully received.

Posts 5270
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 23 2014 5:22 PM

Visual copy requires Logos servers and they had a crash things should be better later today or I would guess tomorrow at the latest.

-Dan

Posts 34
josh monda | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 8:31 AM

Do we have any idea if these servers are restored.  I have been using visual copy to post Scripture references to facebook for the week on our churches facebook page.  I usually schedul these posts on Monday morning I am suddenly getting nothing in visual copy

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 8:40 AM

josh monda:

Do we have any idea if these servers are restored.  I have been using visual copy to post Scripture references to facebook for the week on our churches facebook page.  I usually schedul these posts on Monday morning I am suddenly getting nothing in visual copy

From the last update, it seems they're still working on it.

(EDIT: I should've said latest updates, not last).

Posts 258
Claude Brown Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 11:06 AM

MJ. Smith:

Those of you with continuing visual copy problems -

1. Are you on Mac or PC
  2. Are you working online or offline

I am getting a message that says "Some templates were unavailable" RETRY.

Clicking the retry button does nothing and there are "NO" templates at all. It was working just fine last week.

I am on a Windows 8.1

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 11:08 AM

Claude Brown Jr:

I am getting a message that says "Some templates were unavailable" RETRY.

Clicking the retry button does nothing and there are "NO" templates at all. It was working just fine last week.

I am on a Windows 8.1

There was a serious outage on the weekend and Logos is still recovering. Visual Copy is one of the features still down; Bradley's update is here.

Posts 46
Peter Bongers | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 1:44 PM

Running Windows 7 64 bit, connected to the internet. Logos shows everything up to date and synched. Here is what I get, whatever I try:

Posts 8150
LogosEmployee

The Visual Copy servers are currently offline; please check this thread for updates: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/96696.aspx 

Posts 31
Jimmy Kinnaird | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 2:39 PM

Today I'm having problems getting the visual copy to work with Scripture. I'm getting a "Some templates are unavailable, retry." Of course there are not templates available and "retry" does nothing. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posts 31
Jimmy Kinnaird | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 2:40 PM

Okay, I see the announcement that the visual copy is offline for now. 

Posts 7
Veronica | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 24 2014 4:31 PM

I guess this is what happens when we all leave our sermons to the last minute hey :)

Posts 8150
LogosEmployee

Visual Copy is working again.  

Posts 7
Veronica | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 26 2014 1:11 PM

I cant believe that I am so happy about it :) I actually fist pumped!  Who would have thought?

Posts 4711
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 27 2014 3:35 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Visual Copy is working again.  

You must be pleased that something so new has become so absolutely indispensable in such a short time.  Wink

Posts 5
Keijo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 27 2014 5:41 AM

I have those same problems, visual copy is not working

I am using PC and I am online?

I have looked over instructional video from visual copy, but it is not working anyway, 

Kind Regards

Keijo

Posts 8
Kevin Maxey | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 8 2015 9:36 AM

I upgraded to Logos 6 yesterday and I am running it on a Windows 8.1 64 bit machine with 8g Ram.

If I highlight a verse, right click and select visual copy I get a error message and Logos closes and I have to restart it.  I tried restarting my machine and I can replicate the error time after time.

I tried to open visual copy under the tools menu and when I click on it I get a message that Logos has to shut down.

I was pretty excited to use it in preaching but . . .

Any insights would be great.

kevin

Posts 4711
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 8 2015 10:20 AM

Kevin Maxey:

I upgraded to Logos 6 yesterday and I am running it on a Windows 8.1 64 bit machine with 8g Ram.

If I highlight a verse, right click and select visual copy I get a error message and Logos closes and I have to restart it.  I tried restarting my machine and I can replicate the error time after time.

I tried to open visual copy under the tools menu and when I click on it I get a message that Logos has to shut down.

I was pretty excited to use it in preaching but . . .

Any insights would be great.

kevin

... welcome to the forums ... you should provide logs so that the problem can be analysed. See my signature line for how to do this.

Page 2 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS