MP Quickstart Videos V6

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:03 AM

Does anyone know of a link, or if there is a link, to download the L6 Quickstart videos in mp4 format?

I posted a similar question in reply to another post, however, I'm thinking that I should have posted the question in it own post, thus, here it is. Smile

If I recall correctly, there was a link at some point for the L5 videos, and wondering if the same exist for L6.

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:23 AM

Erwin, the L6 base packages do come with the Overview videos. You can open them by clicking that link.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:46 AM

TCBlack:

Erwin, the L6 base packages do come with the Overview videos. You can open them by clicking that link.

Greetings TCBlack, and thank you for replying. What I am looking for is to be able to copy (or download) the videos and be able to play them on a system without L6 installed.

I once had a dual monitor setup on my main system, however, I gave one monitor to my wife, and gave the graphics card to my daughter. :-)

I have 2 systems side by side, but one of them I use primarily for support (computer/network) when the need arises, thus there are only support applications on that system.

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:55 AM

Hmm.  As a multimonitor addict I sympathize with your loss.  

I do not know if there is a way to do what you're seeking. Because it is an actual resource - I do not believe you can. I am sorry.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:07 PM

TCBlack:

Hmm.  As a multimonitor addict I sympathize with your loss.  

I do not know if there is a way to do what you're seeking. Because it is an actual resource - I do not believe you can. I am sorry.

Yes, I didn't realize how much I missed it/them (card and monitor) until they were gone. Smile

At some point Logos did have a link to download the L5 version in mp4 format.. Maybe it's just too soon to release right now.

Thanks

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:48 PM

I too wondered if there was a way to download the videos. I have started watching them and a lot of the videos are too basic, but there has been one or two thus far that I wanted to remember and perhaps view again. But I wouldn't know which ones those are, unless I can specifically download those particular videos. I did see where it said "Download media" but I don't know where it was downloaded and didn't know if I could delete the ones that I don't need to review. Is this possible?

Charlene

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 9:42 PM

Success!!!

I found a link to the online version of the videos (which are actually mp4). What's interesting is that they are listed under Logos Advanced Training. I would think that they would be listed under Basic Training.

Anyway, here is the link for anyone else that is interested.

https://www.logos.com/advanced-training

BTW: I think that the videos that are downloaded into L6 as a resource are in some kind of compressed database format. Not sure, as I don't know enough about the structure, but that's my theory. Once I download and give them a recognizable name, I will be able to reduce the size of my Logos directory a little.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS