MP Quickstart Videos V6

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2775
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:03 AM

Does anyone know of a link, or if there is a link, to download the L6 Quickstart videos in mp4 format?

I posted a similar question in reply to another post, however, I'm thinking that I should have posted the question in it own post, thus, here it is. Smile

If I recall correctly, there was a link at some point for the L5 videos, and wondering if the same exist for L6.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:23 AM

Erwin, the L6 base packages do come with the Overview videos. You can open them by clicking that link.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 2775
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:46 AM

TCBlack:

Erwin, the L6 base packages do come with the Overview videos. You can open them by clicking that link.

Greetings TCBlack, and thank you for replying. What I am looking for is to be able to copy (or download) the videos and be able to play them on a system without L6 installed.

I once had a dual monitor setup on my main system, however, I gave one monitor to my wife, and gave the graphics card to my daughter. :-)

I have 2 systems side by side, but one of them I use primarily for support (computer/network) when the need arises, thus there are only support applications on that system.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:55 AM

Hmm.  As a multimonitor addict I sympathize with your loss.  

I do not know if there is a way to do what you're seeking. Because it is an actual resource - I do not believe you can. I am sorry.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 2775
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:07 PM

TCBlack:

Hmm.  As a multimonitor addict I sympathize with your loss.  

I do not know if there is a way to do what you're seeking. Because it is an actual resource - I do not believe you can. I am sorry.

Yes, I didn't realize how much I missed it/them (card and monitor) until they were gone. Smile

At some point Logos did have a link to download the L5 version in mp4 format.. Maybe it's just too soon to release right now.

Thanks

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:48 PM

I too wondered if there was a way to download the videos. I have started watching them and a lot of the videos are too basic, but there has been one or two thus far that I wanted to remember and perhaps view again. But I wouldn't know which ones those are, unless I can specifically download those particular videos. I did see where it said "Download media" but I don't know where it was downloaded and didn't know if I could delete the ones that I don't need to review. Is this possible?

Charlene

Posts 2775
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 9:42 PM

Success!!!

I found a link to the online version of the videos (which are actually mp4). What's interesting is that they are listed under Logos Advanced Training. I would think that they would be listed under Basic Training.

Anyway, here is the link for anyone else that is interested.

https://www.logos.com/advanced-training

BTW: I think that the videos that are downloaded into L6 as a resource are in some kind of compressed database format. Not sure, as I don't know enough about the structure, but that's my theory. Once I download and give them a recognizable name, I will be able to reduce the size of my Logos directory a little.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS