Future Reading Plans

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:30 PM

I have reading plans I have made for the future as I finish other resources. An example is Spurgeon's Autobio as it is 4 volumes, and I have all 4 volumes in a plan where 1 ends and 2 begins, 2 ends and 3 begins, 3 ends and 4 begins, and then 4 ends. The future reading plans I don't care to see until they I am reading them so in L5 I would uncheck them and check them later to read them. Is there any way to replicate this in L6?

Posts 27814
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:16 PM

Matt Hamrick:
Is there any way to replicate this in L6?

Not currently.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 4:32 PM

alabama24:

Matt Hamrick:
Is there any way to replicate this in L6?

Not currently.

Thanks Alabama! I hope they fix this because I don't like seeing all those plans I created for the future.

Posts 98
Joshua Coady | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 4:53 PM

It is weird that on the home page it says "Today's Readings" and then it goes on to list readings that arent for today. I can understand listing readings that are behind or in the near future (maybe up to a week?), but listings for several months from now arent exactly on my radar for "today". I guess actually they are, but they shouldnt be Wink

One option would be to delete the reading plans. Seriously. In the Documents menu there is an Undelete documents link in the lower left which takes you to https://documents.logos.com/?deleted=true and I have docs in there from a couple yrs ago, so it could be a viable workaround.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS