L6 Working well - Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 543
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:58 PM

I'm thinking those of us for whom L6 is working well from the get-go need to stand and give a shout-out to Logos.

I post in fear that this will further frustrate/annoy/enrage those suffering all sorts of difficulties. But I post anyway because I suspect there are many of us for whom things have worked well from the time we ordered. If they haven't for you, may things go better right soon!

For the legions of you who are far more technologically informed than I, I'm running Windows 7 on a Toshiba laptop with an I-7 chip set, 8 GB of Ram and a 128 GB SSD.

Posts 1614
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:02 PM

I second that! Yes

I bought it early on the second day (I got lucky and the web site let me compare packages) and have not encountered any problems.

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:03 PM

Glad to hear it Steve.

Internet forums can often give a skewed perspective. They serve as a first line of tech support, so problems show up here more than praise.  That means that reading the forums alone may not give a true picture of the untold numbers for whom it just works. So thanks for this post. 

We try to be helpful to everyone who shows up here, or get the help they need.  We also try to have fun which explains the jocularity that breaks out from time to time (as I'm sure you've seen.)  

I've been anchored in various forums over the years and this one has by far been the most enjoyable for me.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 1:06 PM

Sorry for the rambling that happened there.  :-}  

I meant to add that we enjoyed finding bugs during beta so you could get the most out of it.  Glad it worked. Yes

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 543
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:44 PM

Hey, TC,

One thing I forgot (in my vain attempt to be less long-winded = "more concise") was to thank you Beta testers explicitly along with the Logos employees.

The "first line of tech support" has proven very helpful to me over the years. Thank you all.

Posts 9
LogosEmployee
Giovanni Segar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:47 PM

Thanks for the support guys, we hope everyone can join you soon in the "software is working properly" group! 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS