Logos 6.0 Service Release 3 (6.0.0.3752) now available

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 21 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:15 PM

6.0 Service Release 3 (6.0.0.3752) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 6.0 SR-3 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command.

Release Notes

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 2:21 PM

(Added the hover tips for individual prayers under Today’s Prayers.) Excellent! 

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 6:14 PM

Should this be downloading at 4.66GB? 

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 6:18 PM

John Kight:

Mine is downloading 98.6 MB

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 6:22 PM

98.6 MB sounds normal. I wonder what is trying to download at 4.66 GB? I guess I will have to wait and see...Party!!!

Posts 3025
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 7:59 PM

Mine is also 96.xx mb

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 78
Kelvin Chiu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 8:25 PM

Mine is ~98 MB too

Posts 281
Sean McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 9:49 PM

Dylan Rondeau:

6.0 Service Release 3 (6.0.0.3752) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 6.0 SR-3 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command.

Release Notes

downloaded directly. Got sr2

Posts 24955
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 10:08 PM

Sean McIntyre:
downloaded directly. Got sr2

There could be a problem if you got SR-2?!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 24955
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 10:10 PM

John Kight:

Could be "the massive download" from Oct 27, your new base package or the two together!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 10:19 PM

Dave Hooton:

John Kight:

Could be "the massive download" from Oct 27, your new base package or the two together!

No. I downloaded "the massive download" and L6 at the same time on launch day. After the 4.66GB download completed I actually had less resources (lost everything from my L6 purchases) than when I started. Really weird... I don't know what's going on.

Posts 24955
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 31 2014 11:39 PM

John Kight:
After the 4.66GB download completed I actually had less resources (lost everything from my L6 purchases) than when I started. Really weird... I don't know what's going on.

This has happened on a couple of occasions, but I would call customer Services as there could have been a license glitch.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 1564
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 1 2014 7:28 AM

Somehow the resources from L6 were locked. But everything is taken care of now.

Posts 5
Harold Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 1 2014 8:41 AM

I downloaded directly and got SR-2 also....  On the notes for SR-3 I don't see any fix for the download problems where you get dumped after 1% of download.  Since that Bug/Crash prevents you from getting past the 5.6 Gig of download any release via that method will be unreachable/unattainable. 

Called logos tech support Saturday 11:30 AM EST but only the front line Techies are there...none of the tech support people are there who actually know how to make SR-3 available as a direct download...   they promised to Email me back.

Posts 5250
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 1 2014 11:13 AM

Verbum SR-3 Mac is crashing on me quite often...  I a still attempting to get all the files for 6 installed. I got up this morning and found it not responding and forced a quit.  On my restart I decided to try a topical study and Verbum unexpectedly shut down in the process. I do know the download issues seems to be a fault in Yosemite but 6 seems very very unstable.

-Dan

Posts 24955
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 1 2014 2:57 PM

Harold Cook:
Called logos tech support Saturday 11:30 AM EST but only the front line Techies are there...none of the tech support people are there who actually know how to make SR-3 available as a direct download.

That info should be available to the "front line" as this is not an uncommon failure.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 1 2014 10:28 PM

Harold Cook:
...none of the tech support people are there who actually know how to make SR-3 available as a direct download...   they promised to Email me back.

Is direct link still needed ? If so, Windows and/or OS X ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 2:22 AM

Harold Cook:
I downloaded directl

When you say "downloaded directly", do you mean from the link provided in your purchase email? That should always get you the latest version.

Also, there may be some confusion about the difference between downloading the program and the resources, which my be affecting your understanding of what Tech Support are telling you. There's a Yosemite bug which is affecting downloading resources (that's your 5.6Gb download), but that shouldn't stop you downloading and installing SR-3 from the link in your email.

Posts 281
Sean McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:17 AM

Mark Barnes:

Harold Cook:
I downloaded directl

When you say "downloaded directly", do you mean from the link provided in your purchase email? That should always get you the latest version.

Also, there may be some confusion about the difference between downloading the program and the resources, which my be affecting your understanding of what Tech Support are telling you. There's a Yosemite bug which is affecting downloading resources (that's your 5.6Gb download), but that shouldn't stop you downloading and installing SR-3 from the link in your email.

Unfortunately the download that is on the product page is not the latest version. I  guess it's an oversight. I've downloaded it twice and it was definitely SR-2. Very irritating 

Posts 5250
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:06 PM

This morning Verbum 6 downloaded SR-3 again. Any idea why?

-Dan

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS