Libronix DLS 3.0f RC 3 Beta License Extension Available (Expires 2010-06-01)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 67
LogosEmployee
Bryan Albert | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 11 2010 2:18 PM

For those of you still working with the 3.0f beta program's Speech Addin or Study Tools Addin, there is a beta license extension available.  Click the "Download Latest Beta" button at http://www.logos.com/beta/download to get the new licenses. 

Bryan

Posts 586
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2010 4:30 PM

Bryan Albert:

For those of you still working with the 3.0f beta program's Speech Addin or Study Tools Addin, there is a beta license extension available.  Click the "Download Latest Beta" button at http://www.logos.com/beta/download to get the new licenses. 

Bryan

Thank you Bryan, but so far I haven't been able to make it accept the new beta license. It progress to about 75% and then says something to the effect that because it is from an older version of 3.0...I need to update...and then all it does is show me that I have some locked resources that need updated. I have tried numerous times to get the beta download all to no avail. Thanks for the effort. I shall keep on trying.

Posts 3659
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2010 5:10 PM

Bill Shewmaker:
so far I haven't been able to make it accept the new beta license.

Hi Bill, just to see if it'd work at all, I tried... had no problems... either I'm special (lol) or there's something going on on your end.

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 3
Paul Coetzee | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2010 7:11 PM

Hi

The license seems

to download and when I open up Libronix then all the beta resources like speech is missing. When I go to the beta download again it shows that there is a update  for the license again and when I download it the same thing happens over and over again.

My operating system is Windows 7 and my logos is up to date with ver 3g and I also have Logos4 installed.

Any help?

Paul

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS