Sales Rep Recommendations

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 20 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 8759
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:37 PM

It has been a long time since I used a sales rep but I'm considering using one now since I missed the extra deals offered when upgrading to Logos 6. Any recommendations? Reasons?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:43 PM

Dave Kaplan is my sales rep and takes very good care of me. His direct phone number is 360 685-2304.

Posts 13059
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:52 PM

I use Mark Wheeler, who's always been very helpful to me.

Mark Wheeler | Direct Sales Representative | Logos Bible Software
Direct Line (360) 398-5199
Email – mark.wheeler@logos.com
Connect – LinkedIn

Posts 5
Jean Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:55 PM

Many of us missed the extra deals even using a Sales rep as the Sales reps were not all briefed about the extra discounts on some items or the new bundles...  hopefully all comes together better this week.

You may be able to return your Logos 6 and repurchase it with any extras you would have purchased had we known about earlier ....

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:59 PM

Rusty Davidson

Answers emails at all hours of the night (because of his schedule he travels a lot), is quite familiar with academic pricing (though that likely doesn't apply to you), has saved me a good deal of money over time, is a presenter and thus knows the software inside and out, in a quite short time figured out what sorts of things I'd be interested in and is consistent about offering products for a good savings in conjunction with whatever it is I'm buying.

The first time I bought anything from him, I'd purchased L5 Gold two days shy of six months prior. He offered to return it, credit my account, and sold me Platinum for a reduced price, minus what I'd spent already. It ended up only costing me a couple hundred to make the jump up.

This time through with academic and dynamic pricing (and some credits), Rusty got me portfolio (standard) at about 73 cents a title.

If you do buy from him, mention me :) He's a friend now and it makes him smile.

Not sure everyone gets the same kind of deals... But he's been kind to me, and he has gotten nearly all my sales :)

Contact Info:
Rusty.davidson@faithlife.com
360-398-5160 Direct Line
1-800-875-6467 Ext. 5160
www.linkedin.com/in/rustydavidson

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 2755
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 4:23 PM

It is hard to recommend a specific sales rep., as I have spoke with quite a few for small and somewhat large transactions. I can honestly say that each one that I spoke with, I was very comfortable with and satisfied with most of the quotes.The quotes that I was not quite satisfied with, I was still confident that they gave me the best price that they could at that time.

Most recently, I had a conversation with Daniel.

Daniel Bagley

Logos Bible Software - Direct Sales

(360-398-5183) Direct Line

Hours: Tues.-Fri. 6am-2pm and Sat. 10am-6pm (PST)

Posts 1354
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 4:26 PM

Keith Larson:

Dave Kaplan is my sales rep and takes very good care of me. His direct phone number is 360 685-2304.

Dave has been my rep for many yrs. He's a legend at Logos. Does a great job.

I usually email him a list of what I'm interested in and allow him to respond with what is available.

kaplan@logos.com

https://blog.logos.com/?s=kaplan

Other reps have also been helpful if I was in a hurry and Dave wasn't available.

Posts 80
Rick J. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 4:37 PM

John Groce has done a good job for me the past couple of purchases.  I am very happy with the deal he was able to get for me on L6.

360-398-5116 Direct Line
1-800-875-6467 Ext 5116
John.groce@logos.com

Posts 230
Claybon Collins Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 4:53 PM

My Sales Rep has helped me a great deal with some awesome offers:

M a g g i e   S e g a r

FAITHLIFE COORPORATION

Direct Sales

msegar@faithlife.com | 360.685.4442 | www.logos.com

Posts 520
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 4:58 PM

I have also found Mark Wheeler very helpful - and he answers emails promptly and informative - which is helpful way out here in Regional Western Australia Smile

Mark Barnes:

Connect – LinkedIn

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 2007
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 5:11 PM

They are probably all very very good.  That is why they have the job.  A few years ago I had a disappointing experience, but that was one time, long ago and I have long since forgotten who it was, and the problem was probably me.  Since then I have been nothing but Happy Happy Happy.  

Most recently Rusty helped me with the L6 upgrade. He gets YesYesYesYesYes

Posts 943
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 7:28 PM

I also vote Dave Kaplan but be warned that he's got lots of satisfied customers.

Posts 439
Mark Stevens | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 2:15 AM

I know and use Cliff Kvidahl cliff.kvidahl@faithlife.com Cliff is new to sales but was previously involved with mobile ed. No one knows books like Cliff and I know from experience he goes the extra mile! 

Personally I like having a rep and often they can get better deals. Cliff also pointed out to me that one of my sets was incomplete. 

all the best! :)

Posts 8759
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 3:55 AM

Thanks everyone for all your recommendations.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 13059
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 3:58 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Just to let you know that Mark Wheeler has now helped me purchase Top Products at the discounted price, even after buying the base package.

Posts 8759
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 4:01 AM

Mark Barnes:

Bruce Dunning:

Just to let you know that Mark Wheeler has now helped me purchase Top Products at the discounted price, even after buying the base package.

Great to know Mark. Just to let you know I have chosen to contact him and noticed your response here as I was in the middle of an email. Thanks.

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 8:46 AM

Mark Barnes:

Connect – LinkedIn

Ditto on Mark Wheeler.  :)

Posts 2145
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 9:35 AM

Dave Kaplan +100

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 407
Ray from Faithlife | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 1:08 PM

They're all good.

RD3

Logos Marketing | ray.deck@logos.com

Posts 2755
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 1:14 PM

RayDeck3:

They're all good.

Yes

Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS