What books are new to me

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 442
Tim Engwer | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 2 2014 4:10 PM

I had Logos Gold and then upgraded to the Gold edition of Logos 6 which includes some new resources along with all the new bells and whistles.  How can I see what the added resources are now that I have already upgraded?  Before upgrading I could see what would be added in a comparison chart but now that I have upgraded what was new to me at the time is now just part of my whole package.

Posts 1825
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 4:39 PM

Can you go into the library view and sort by date updated to see what is new?

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 442
Tim Engwer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 5:01 PM

I right clicked on the bar with the headings and chose "Last updated" but it did not put that heading on the bar - not sure why.

Posts 442
Tim Engwer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 5:06 PM

Ok I see what happened.  The heading was off the screen.  Thanks for the help! 

Posts 442
Tim Engwer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 5:14 PM

From what I can see some of the resources I already had were also updated at the same time so, although I've narrowed things down, I still don't know with full accuracy what new resources were added.  Many of the resources that came with Gold when I first got it I have not even looked at so I'm still not sure which ones were added just a few days ago as opposed to those that have been in the library all along and have also been updated when I upgraded the system to Logos 6.

Posts 1555
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 2 2014 5:24 PM

Yeah, that Massive Update on the same day that they released Logos 6 makes it hard to tell what was updated and what was added. The only way that I've been able to tell is by looking in the resources folder in the computer's file system. It sorts by date and time, so I was able to isolate the resources that were added from the Logos 6 upgrade. They all were added at 2:38 PM on Oct. 27.

If you are on windows, I think the Logos Wiki has the location for the resources folder.

EDIT: it's here—https://wiki.logos.com/Quick_Installation_onto_multiple_computers

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS