No content on Home Page

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 3 2014 2:26 AM

Last night I moved up from the Core Crossgrade to the Feature Crossgrade, and now no content is showing on my Home Page (it's set to show the Faithlife and Logos blogs, and Logos Messages). I'm not complaining about the change - the Home Page is too noisy for me and drives me a little batty, frankly - but I found it to be strange. I wish it would stay this way so I can consider starting up there rather than a blank layout.

Posts 2830
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 3:22 AM

If you want to populate it, hit F5 and see if that works.

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 3:51 AM

If F5 doesn't refresh anything, make sure you have the items you are interested in selected in the configuration drop down box (gear icon in upper right).  This screen shot show nothing selected:

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 8:47 AM

Smile

Don Awalt:

If you want to populate it, hit F5 and see if that works.

Well, I won't hit F5 because I actually don't want it to be populated 😄

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 8:50 AM

Steve:

If F5 doesn't refresh anything, make sure you have the items you are interested in selected in the configuration drop down box (gear icon in upper right).  This screen shot show nothing selected:

I can't remember trying it in L6 but in L5 it would still show content (against my wishes) even when I had nothing selected :headdesk:

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 9:04 AM

Yasmin Stephen:

I can't remember trying it in L6 but in L5 it would still show content (against my wishes) even when I had nothing selected :headdesk:

OK.  Well, I believe you have a choice now.  As you can see from the screenshot I posted, if I deselect everything in the dropdown, I get nothing on the home page.  If loading the application faster is of concern to you another option is set "Load To" equal "Blank Layout" in Program Settings. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS