Command Bar shortcut

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 146
Brian Maag | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 3 2014 8:57 AM

Hey everybody,

Is there a way, from the command bar, to say "Add Clipping to XYZ clippings file"? I'm considering rearranging my sermon prep layout, but I do need access to this option (I currently keep the clippings file in a tiny corner of my layout).

Thanks!

Brian

Posts 3311
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 8:59 AM

Alt + D

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 3311
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 9:01 AM

Brian you might find this article useful:

https://www.logos.com/ArticleViewer/2099

How to upload logs

Posts 9539
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 9:08 AM

Brian Maag:
Is there a way, from the command bar, to say "Add Clipping to XYZ clippings file"

No. Just on the right click menu when you choose one of the Selection options. It will open the clippings file, which it seems you do not want to occur.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 146
Brian Maag | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 9:08 AM

David,

Alt +D takes me to the command bar. Perhaps I should expand on what I'm trying to do. I'd like to enter "Add Clipping To..." (if such a command exists) so that I can create a shortcut to that command. Otherwise, the only way I can find to add anything to a clippings document is to have that document open and click "add clipping" from there.

That is working for now - but trying to see if there's a way to do it without having the clippings file open.

Posts 3311
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 9:09 AM

Mark Smith:

Brian Maag:
Is there a way, from the command bar, to say "Add Clipping to XYZ clippings file"

No. Just on the right click menu when you choose one of the Selection options. It will open the clippings file, which it seems you do not want to occur.

Thanks Mark.

Brian I misread your question.  Listen to Mark.  But you still may find that article of interest. Wink

How to upload logs

Posts 146
Brian Maag | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 3 2014 9:11 AM

Thanks, guys. And yes, Mark - you nailed it. It was worth a shot. :)

David - I will definitely look back through the shortcuts article. Thanks for sending it my way!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS