Need ability to hide news in Logos on PC similar to Logos on Android

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 26
Roy Kosin | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 4 2014 3:18 AM

I would like the ability to hide news in Logos on a PC similar to Logos on the Android. I end up with 10 pages of news on the home page. On Android I select hide and it goes away forever. There is some of the news that is repeated. Some that is old and not removed even after a sale is on. Don't suggest selecting just some of the news threads since I like to see it and decide if I want to investigate it but once I see it I want to not have to see it again for the next month.

Thanks-*-Roy

Posts 26027
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 4:00 PM

To which version of Logos are you referring? Would opening to a layout or blank page meet your need - they can be done now.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 26
Roy Kosin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 4 2014 6:38 PM

Using version 5. The problem is not that the news information it there, most of which I don't mind reviewing. I just don't want to have to review the same information day after day. I want to be able to hide (not show) a sale or information that I have already read. I had not even thought about the hide option until using it on android.

Posts 2992
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 5 2014 12:53 PM

I really like this Suggestion. I would probably add more feeds to my (L5 for now) homepage--and thus see more sales--if it existed.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS