Cluster Graph of Passage Analysis should exclude version that don't contain the analyzed passage

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 63
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 12 2010 1:54 AM | Locked

For a quick and dirty overview of translations for a passage that differ from the main stream I use the Cluster Graph of Passage Analysis on a self-defined dynamic collection "English bibles".

The problem is: If versions don't contain the analyzed passage they although show up in the graph causing all other versions to agglomerate and making the analysis far less usable.

So I suggest that bible versions that don't contain the analyzed passage should be excluded from the graph and be mentioned in a footnote.

Posts 24923
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2010 4:06 PM | Locked

Yes

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 8010
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2010 5:35 PM | Locked

Markus Schiller:

The problem is: If versions don't contain the analyzed passage they although show up in the graph causing all other versions to agglomerate and making the analysis far less usable.

I have reported this bug.

Posts 63
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 8:41 PM | Locked

Bradley Grainger:

I have reported this bug.

Problem still persist with Beta6!

Posts 8010
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 29 2010 8:32 AM | Locked

Markus Schiller:

Problem still persist with Beta6!

This bug will not be fixed in 4.0b.

Posts 63
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 24 2010 3:04 AM | Locked

Is there any chance to get it fixed in 4.0? - Problem still persists in 4.0c Beta 6.

Posts 63
Markus Schiller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 21 2010 4:25 AM | Locked

Same with 4.1 Beta 2. Any chance to get it solved anytime?

Markus

Posts 24923
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 21 2010 4:53 AM | Locked

Markus Schiller:
Any chance to get it solved anytime?

There is every chance it will be fixed anytime, but not necessarily soonBig Smile

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS